What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TimRam said:

Bon Scott died 40 years ago today. This is a great track and very different to the norm from my favourite band.

Ride On, one of my favorite ACCA  DACCA  songs, well after Dog Eat Dog, Whole lot of Rosie ... I was lucky to see them when they were still an up and coming band over here in the mid 70's. I still haven't seen them live since Bon passed. Hell Ain't a bad place to be Ronnie Scott.

4 hours ago, TimRam said:

Bon Scott died 40 years ago today. This is a great track and very different to the norm from my favourite band.

Saw them at Kings hall (Queen st swimming baths to youngsters)-High Voltage tour - only about 200 there- what a show though Bon was one of the Greg frontmen.

23 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Ride On, one of my favorite ACCA  DACCA  songs, well after Dog Eat Dog, Whole lot of Rosie ... I was lucky to see them when they were still an up and coming band over here in the mid 70's. I still haven't seen them live since Bon passed. Hell Ain't a bad place to be Ronnie Scott.

Never saw them with Bon but was at Donington 84 and Wembley in 2009. They were better in 2009. Still the best live band I have seen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...