What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

While reading your post I had to remind myself that I am not the envious type.

I bought every album of theirs from the seventies, I was just a teen and didn't fully get some of the lyrics, just knew they were the best thing I had heard since The Beatles.  I Wanna Rule The World wasn't hard to get though, I loved it straight away for it's wackiness and many parts.  Some of my favorite tracks one never hears on the radio, which I find to be a good thing, in a selfish sort of way.

5 hours ago, ramit said:

While reading your post I had to remind myself that I am not the envious type.

I bought every album of theirs from the seventies, I was just a teen and didn't fully get some of the lyrics, just knew they were the best thing I had heard since The Beatles.  I Wanna Rule The World wasn't hard to get though, I loved it straight away for it's wackiness and many parts.  Some of my favorite tracks one never hears on the radio, which I find to be a good thing, in a selfish sort of way.

Sorry, Ramit, I'm very lucky to be of an age when I got to see all my favourites. Prices were much more reasonable then, and often in smaller venues where you could actually see the artists as well as listen to them! 

10 hours ago, angieram said:

Sorry, Ramit, I'm very lucky to be of an age when I got to see all my favourites. Prices were much more reasonable then, and often in smaller venues where you could actually see the artists as well as listen to them! 

Really I am just glad for you, a true fan experiencing their awesomeness on stage for the rest of us

An example here

Goodness me Graham could machine gun that bass and beautiful Eric was a guitar wiz par excellence

This one won't embed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUeRghINsGE