What time do the ground stop letting fans in?

Wilko

is that possible?

I wouldn't say it's impossible, more unlikely. The stewards are out in force when fag time comes and we're surrounded by metal barriers. I don't think they'd miss someone vaulting over.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say it's impossible, more unlikely. The stewards are out in force when fag time comes and we're surrounded by metal barriers. I don't think they'd miss someone vaulting over.

And if they can jump that high then sign 'em up. Can't be any worse at winning a header than some of our lot at the minute.

I did'nt even know they was a smoking area.. I only saw it at Barnsley. I dont want a fine for going in without a ticket though

yes yes, i concur, but how would you know if they were spare if you were outside waiting to sneek in?

Because we've sold out 3 games this season and with the possible exception of the last day, aren't about to do so again.

Obviously it wouldn't be advisable, but just saying if you wanted to get in for half the game for free, then it is possible.

Archived