What time do the ground stop letting fans in?

Wilko

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know is your deffo allowed to leave 10mins early. Thinking about doing it myself because a can't see fook all from the 80th minute anyway.

Oh, I can also confirm your allowed to go to the toilet 3 times in the first half. Well you are if your a friggin annoying 10yr old.

That's all I know.

All I know is your deffo allowed to leave 10mins early. Thinking about doing it myself because a can't see fook all from the 80th minute anyway.

Oh, I can also confirm your allowed to go to the toilet 3 times in the first half. Well you are if your a friggin annoying 10yr old.

That's all I know.

He was probably getting a couple of quick pints in too.

That's all I know.

You really are getting grumpy aren't you?

I've turned up pretty late before and still got in. They keep a turnstile open normally as someone said.

Or last time the big exit doors were open and I just showed my ticket and walked in rather than going through the turnstile, I must have been pretty late that time though.

He was probably getting a couple of quick pints in too.

Actually.. Out??

Alright guys. Working an extra shift today that finishes at 3. Does anyone know what time they stop letting people into the ground? I doubt I'll be able to make it there before 20 minutes

There is'nt anything i hate more than missing the start of a Footy match... i've never turned up late. because, i'm not gonna spend 30 Quid to miss the start. Not to be rude.

Late gate closes after about 25 minutes after kick off i think 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

what you'll need to do if it is closed, go find some double doors and bang on them till a steward comes and opens it, show him your ticket and he'll let you in 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

is that possible?

Definitely. Only about 10% of peoples tickets get checked on the way back in and everyone usually bundles back in in a big group. Plus, even if you did get ticket checked i'm sure you could blag it quite easily.

Put on honest face - "Sorry, got rid of my ticket when I came in"

/Honest face.

I wouldn't recommend it as a reliable way of cheating DCFC out of £35, but if you were desperate...

Where would you sit? Look for an empty seat that will have a person wanting to sit on it after they went for a waz?

Not really thought that one through have you? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

To be fair, there's always spare seats. The majority of games only half of my row is used, sometimes even less.

Archived