Warning Points ????

Pearl Ram

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if a member reports another member it gets sent through to the mods. We decide what action is needed and notify the member of a point warning or just a verbal warning.

"what if the member doesn't agree with the point warning?" I hear you say.

well, ok, we sit down and talk about it 20 minutes and then decide we were right.

if a member reports another member it gets sent through to the mods. We decide what action is needed and notify the member of a point warning or just a verbal warning.

"what if the member doesn't agree with the point warning?" I hear you say.

well, ok, we sit down and talk about it 20 minutes and then decide we were right.

Fascists.

Well there's the Clough/Taylor statue outside Pride Park, the one in Nottingham, and one in his birthplace in Middlesbrough.

Well done for doing your homework Young Man.

I think this warning points system should be made more interesting. 2 points is so little. How about 1884 points leading to a ban . Naturally warning points would be given more freely. Stupid posts could give 50-250 points, vicious posts 500 and so on.

Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication.

Good enough for Da Vinci, so it's good enough for dcfcfans

In my warning point system you would get 150 points for using words like sophistication. This is a football forum after all and I'm just a simple tool. You cannot expect me to understand fancy words like that. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

• 3 weeks later...

Archived