Derby County v Crystal Palace

David

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 individual mistakes, Frank picked up a clear back pass and Callum Ball hung onto the ball in a bad position which he gave away and lead to their 2nd. Disappointed as they didn't have a sniff all game!

Good win though but we don't do our GD any favours.

Good game. Decent quality from both sides. We could of won 6-3.

Nice to see the team show some confidence. With confidence came decent football and attacks.

Forget the 3-0 win over Doncaster or the win over Leeds. This was the right type of performance.

Occasionally ruined by panic hoofball and volleys. It might not feel as good as some of our victories, but it had lots of positives.

Decent display from Palace too I thought.

Good support from Palace fans as most often.

Referee ruined a good display for us by letting Palace score. I liked him.

I want to know how in the world we got a penalty cos I totally missed whatever went off. We were all a bit bemused by it.

We gifted them their goals by sitting too deep.

Tyson came on, looked ok, bit of pace but nobody followed him on at least 2 occassions when the ball went down the wing and both times we lost possession. Somebody give him a hand.

And ref, can you tell me how a player can be done for time wasting (Fielding) when the ball was in the crowd?

Have to give credit to the Palace fans, they never stopped singing.

Hope he didn't bang his head, that may have led to a slight concussion? Right decision taking him off if this is the case.

2 individual mistakes, Frank picked up a clear back pass and Callum Ball hung onto the ball in a bad position which he gave away and lead to their 2nd. Disappointed as they didn't have a sniff all game!

Good win though but we don't do our GD any favours.

Agreed he picked up a back pass, but the free kick ! The player snatched it from Frank's arms,put it on the floor and quickly passed it to an incoming player who scored,before anyone new if was a free kick, how the ref allowed the free-kick to proceed like that, I'll never understand

Agreed he picked up a back pass, but the free kick ! The player snatched it from Frank's arms,put it on the floor and quickly passed it to an incoming player who scored,before anyone new if was a free kick, how the ref allowed the free-kick to proceed like that, I'll never understand

I seen it done before, fielding should of shielded the ball

Just a bit of inexperience from Franks point of view for me, most keepers would have ran away with the ball or thrown it away. Clever play by Palace, if it was on the hand and we were in that position i'd of been willing our players on to get the ball ASAP. No reason why the freekick shouldn't have been taken that quick, they played to the whistle. I saw someone writing about it saying it was unfair but it's perfectly fine as far as the letter of the law goes.

Similar baseball ground incident...it was funnier though. Opposition keeper ran to ref to argue the freekick. Rams took it and scored. Must sort it out...have on vid somewhere.

Do you mean the Savage to Dickov goal, can not remember who against.

Archived