Derby County v Crystal Palace

David

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I read somewhere that Palace are bringing 3000 fans to PP, they have an away game towards the end of the season where they all go and have a bit of a knees up and have decided to make it Derby this time ?

Last time out they did'nt bring many AT ALL.. It was a crap game and cold day.. I dont see why 3000 People would wanna trek up from london just to come to derby lol

Did I read somewhere that Palace are bringing 3000 fans to PP, they have an away game towards the end of the season where they all go and have a bit of a knees up and have decided to make it Derby this time ?

Could be right, they do some fans day out thingy,and I think they did it at Derby last year and a Palace fan came on here and told us about it. They only brought 900 though.

First pint of the day at the station! What's everyone else doing today?

Sat in a barber shop in Alfreton, couldn't get a better pre-match build up than this unfortunately.

Hoping for 3 points, Palace have been rubbish lately and were lucky with the 1-0 the other night. With Zaha out I'm more confident, we can't handle pace.

Someone said about giving Hughes a go? I think him and Mason Bennett are in Georgia with the England youth team this week. Could be wrong.

I would like to see him though as he's very highly rated.

Archived