Derby County v Crystal Palace

David

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got to win here, seen palace a few times this season and they're not the best.

Zaha is massively over-rated, his touch his so heavy even a rapist would consider it harsh. He might be better in the future but at the minute raw doesn't even cut it!

Ambrose as always the man to look out for, should win here.. no excuses however, i'm going for 2-0 Derby, a clean professional job!

Rams 2-1 Palace.

Agree Ambitious. Just because Man United looked at Zaha all pundits assume he must be awesome. I'd rather have Ward anyday. I bet Zaha wont be as good as Ward when he's Wards age.

Boring game. Green and Tyson (first time i've gone for Tyson).

Zaha for them in the 16th minute because we've picked him out for criticism he'll have his best game this season.

Palace fans to be louder than us because even though everyone enjoyed the atmosphere v Forest, nobody wants to sing as always.

Being optomistic I think this could be a 2-2 draw. Buxton and Shackell will do their best but we will be under pressure from the off.

10 games unbeaten, 5 draws on the trot away from home, this Palace side is much stronger than the reserve side we played in the cup and in the league. Both matches were before big League Cup ties for them and we were not much better even against their reserves. Make no mistake we are a weaker side without the options of Brayford, Ward, Barker and possibly Bryson again. A makeshift line up again from us and no reinforcements aririving when we needed some this week to see us through to the end of the season. Blame the Board! As usual everyone is writing off the opposition and expect people to start booing when Palace start bossing the midfield. Palace have a better squad available than us available with all our injuries. Zaha returning to their side is very bad news for us. They will have too much quality for our lot. We are relying on sheer effort and that can only take you so far. We will need them to have an off day and everyone to turn up for us, to pull off a win.

3-7

Palace go 3-1 up with us getting back to all square, only for Palace to go and score another 4

Or if that is too unrealisitc,

3-2

We are outplayed and lucky to be just 2-0 down with 12 minutes left. Then we throw the 'late goalscoring league table form book' out of the window and score 3

What will actually happen

1-0

Lots of possesion, few chances, Bryson scores after 56 mins, Frank makes decent save with their only good chance in last 5 mins. We then go on another trademark winning run with wins against Bristol and Ispwich and suddenly, with results going our way, we are on the edge of the playoff picture and a little bit of cautious optimism builds on this forum, even if we still to win most of our remaining games and hope the teams around us keep taking points of each other. No one gets carried away. A lucky draw at Leeds though, followed by defeats vs Boro and Cardiff means there is nothing to play for in the final 2 games of the season. This forum is full off people crying that they have now fallen out of love with football and Clough should get sacked and the board are rubbish and there has been no improvement at all during Clough's time and all his signings have been rubbish (just look at Macguire!) and the board haven't given us any money to spend and Clough has had loads of money to spend and this is the worst season ever and we played better stuff when Burley was here and we never score in the last 15 miunutes and we are too defensive and Crosby is rubbish and the rest of the coaching staff are rubbish and the physio is rubbish and we are going nowhere and all our players are rubbish and we should never have got rid of Tito and who cares that the wage bill has been massively reduced and the only way to be good is to buy players for big money and wages who people of heard of before like Greening and Boetang and Bowyer or players that are currently scoring loads of goals but who would have been laughed of as lower league rubbish when they were bought by their current club. Then we win our last 2 games, have easily our best campaign since we were promoted, buy 2 players of the cost & calibre of Barker and Shackell, plus 2 others first team players and the league (now containing a crap Wolves, a skint Bolton and a managerless Wigan rather than 3 of Saints, Reading, Brum and West Ham) is there for the taking.

Probably the wrong thread, and probably etiquette/protocol breaking but.........I have over purchased match tickets for a group attend and cant sell them back. So I have 2 adult tickets for west upper@ £20 each (mods put it on the right thread if there is one)

Not o-fay with the running of this site but sure it has a PM function. Get them there or Guy Lofty Wiseman on FB

Archived