Riggott on the phone in

-JW-

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute balderdash Hoggy old fruit. Riggott said no such thing, he said he is completely different to that in the dressing room. How can he get the players to work as hard as they do without inspiring them in some way.

As I understood it, when he said Clough was 'completely different in the dressing room' he mean't it tongue in cheek - i.e. he isn't.

What made you understand it that way?

I can't remember his exact words, but straight after Riggott says "he's completely different in the dressing room", he sniggers then said something along the likes of "just joking" (i.e. he's the same as when he chats to the media). He then goes on to say "not exactly inspiring listening is it?"

I've only listened to the interview the once so may have got it wrong, just my impression from the conversation.

What did Riggott or Hector write this post!................take your time

I'm fine with counting thanks, especially if it's such a low number that I can still use my fingers and toes. Only thing is, when I was at school, quite a few did not equal two.

take your time.

I'm fine with counting thanks, especially if it's such a low number that I can still use my fingers and toes. Only thing is, when I was at school, quite a few did not equal two.

take your time.

Still don't get it!!!! OMG

Archived