Best of the Young Ones

sage

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's all slag off the youngsters, who needs them?

Youngsters out!

Agreed. Cheeky young swine, all of them. Fancy wanting to play football as a career and then after a few months or so, still not being good enough. I say sack them all, bring back Cywka, Commons, Leacock, and a few others who were never paid enough and gave everything for the Club.

Not sure if anyone else noticed the kids on the pitch with Rammie before the Palace game on Saturday. Did anyone else see the little kid with number 2 on his shirt? He looked like a mini Wardy with a left foot from heavan. Hope Wassell has got his eyes on him because he looks like one for the distant future! Never seen a kid so small, strike a ball like that before.

Did anyone see the youngster on the pitch on Saturday? Think he was wearing number 2. Anyway, if Nigel doesn't sign him as an immediate replacement for Roberts I say we protest?

I haven't seen anyone strike a ball like that at Pride Park since Phil Gee in a charity game last June.

Who is with me? Duffield Rams?

Matt Cardon! Apparently, accordingly to a neighbour the wonder kid is 2years old!!! He tells me that A Villa and The Red Dogs have allready been trying to speak to his parents and they've told them to get lost! Derby through and through

Blimey that is impressive, I had trouble standing up straight and leaving my own todger alone for more than 3 seconds when I was two. (not THAT much has changed 30 odd years later to be fair).

Archived