Fabrice Muamba collapses

ramexpat

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently a spurs fan was allowed onto the pitch to help as he told the stewards he was a cardiologist(?) so they let him go on after a bit of persuading.

seems that way, he most likely saved his life, thank god the stewards wernt arsey with him, and

let him assist.. fair play to ' em

Apparently a spurs fan was allowed onto the pitch to help as he told the stewards he was a cardiologist(?) so they let him go on after a bit of persuading.

What a nob, how can anyone think about using this situation to their advantage?

Oh, ok. If he actually was a cardiologist and helped that is a different story!

Stable as in he's breathing again.. A problem with a heart disease and lack of oxygen it can have a terrible effect on the brain and a possible breakdown of important organs..

He's up against it and I hope to God he pulls through.. 23 years of age and his whole career ahead of him..

If he does pull through and makes a full recovery do you think he will play again? If if he does get clreared by docs it will be a huge mental step for him to get on the pitch again. Such a shame.

I seriously doubt he can play anymore. Just wishing he lives and can live a normal life.

Assuming that he pulls through I think he'd be advised to hang up his boots (again speculating that he has ARVC or another heart condition)..

Clive Clark suffered a heart attack during the Leicester-Forest cup tie at half time and was kept overnight at the hospital.. Luckily he survived but he was later advised to retire and did so on medical advice..

Hard to take, especially when you see a picture of a normal guy with his son. Just goes to show it can (and does) happen to anyone. With the fitness test/ screenings this guy has undergone and nothing was picked up. If it is heart related it highlights how luck y O.B. was that his problem was detected.

Archived