Theo - Double Figures

p.shilton

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't really want him to sign for us.

Now i love the guy. Terrible first touch, but if he does actually get control of the ball he's pretty decent. And his closing down is massive for us. His enthusiasm and determination get him his goals.

Don't need him and Tyson. Just Theo.

Improving every game , once that first touch is sorted out he will be a 20 goal a season man! Bargain player! Also does a lot of the ball( teams can't play a high line, closing down players, pace frightens defenders etc....)

i've always thought theo has something about him that will mean he will be a success for us. sure he's frustrating but he has real pace

look - we got him for **** all and he's into double figures on half a seasons worth of appearances.

i like him.

hey i think theo is getting back to old self before he got injuried and had a spell when nrothing was going right for him, and i think nathen tyson if he can control the ball a little better i am sure goals will come, and callum ball i think he is learning fast but i still think he is something spcail if he can not play it might be best if we play him on tuesday nigh or on the bench i mean masion bennet.

Theo knows where the goal is.

We have Davies 15 starts 5 goals ( potential 15+ goals over a season)

Theo 20 starts 10 goals another potential 15+ striker over a full season

I'd be happy with 2 15+ strikers that are already outs than spending a couple of million on a 20+ striker

He can't control the ball but as long as he scores on a regular basis then who cares.

As mentioned we have 5 or 6 strikers on the books. Some of whom are proving they know where the goal is. Why look for more strikers when we're screaming out for some proper creativity in the middle of the park.

Anyway at this rate I'll be eating my word about both Theo and Nigel - sincerely hope I do

Davies stats came from Soccernet this morning and it said 5. Just checked again and now it's not showing any stats for this season - must be having a wobble.

Still those 2 on this kind of form over a full season still looking possible that one of them might notch 20 goals, or at least 30 between them

Archived