Important Games Left?

p.shilton

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it helps explain why England are pretty sh*te these days!

Not really being as he doesn't play for them any more- what are you doing taking a Blackburn fan to the Forest game anyway? That seat could have been taken by someone who actually likes football!

How is anyone honestly predicting each result for the next 10 games? We are woefully inconsistent! Believe me, you'll be surprised how wrong you are!

Individual results maybe not, but averaging out you can guess where you'll end up.

In predicting the results of games this season, I have us to now have.... 49 points, spot on. That's despite only predicting 9 games correctly all year!

Not really being as he doesn't play for them any more- what are you doing taking a Blackburn fan to the Forest game anyway? That seat could have been taken by someone who actually likes football!

I mean't in the sense that not every player picked for England is actually a good player. For the record it was tongue in cheek, no need to take it so literally.

Regarding my BB mate - He's a Derby-based lad and has a soft spot for DCFC. If the seat had been taken by someone who 'likes football' they would've been disappointed because frankly from a purest pov it wasn't a great game. From an atmosphere perspective it was awesome.

I mean't in the sense that not every player picked for England is actually a good player. For the record it was tongue in cheek, no need to take it so literally.

Regarding my BB mate - He's a Derby-based lad and has a soft spot for DCFC. If the seat had been taken by someone who 'likes football' they would've been disappointed because frankly from a purest pov it wasn't a great game. From an atmosphere perspective it was awesome.

I suppose my comments weren't tongue in cheek too? Seriously though for Heskey- I am not his biggest fan by any stretch but to get consistently picked for the national side (62 caps) and play for 5 top flight teams over 16 years I think it's safe to say he is well thought of by many people. I am sure Theo would take half of that.

I suppose my comments weren't tongue in cheek too? Seriously though for Heskey- I am not his biggest fan by any stretch but to get consistently picked for the national side (62 caps) and play for 5 top flight teams over 16 years I think it's safe to say he is well thought of by many people. I am sure Theo would take half of that.

Ok maybe we're just misinterpreting each other's posts then? I sensed a tinge of defensiveness & seriousness regarding your response to what was essentially an off-the-cuff remark regarding Theo. In the context of the occasion I assure you it was said in good jest.

For the record I like Theo (for all his weaknesses) and happily acknowledge that he has made a positive contribution to the side. Likewise I realise Heskey has had a decent career - however you can't deny he has gathered somewhat of a reputation for being a clumsy chap on the ball.

Individual results maybe not, but averaging out you can guess where you'll end up.

In predicting the results of games this season, I have us to now have.... 49 points, spot on. That's despite only predicting 9 games correctly all year!

haha, really? Welldone! I can't honestly imagine how the next 10 games are gonna go, I'm just totally clueless. We've been so unpredictable...

Archived