Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

There is absolutely no way we should be losing this game... we're the better side and we need to show it on Tuesday, 90 minutes of nothing but absolute anguish and pain, heart wrenching hard work and it will reep its rewards.

we're the better side, lets dick these fuckwhits! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't sell out for the original game.

Your away support is marginally better due to a promotion season followed by two play off seasons.

You have kids for a quid, students for a quid and groupon deals and still struggle to get 20,000..

The mobile phone deal is paid for by the mobile phone company not the club

We are Derby.

You are a........... c u next tuesday........ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

So explain to me why our away support is better due to our strong seasons seasons but our home support has suffered? Your argument falls apart.

I actually praised the mobile phone deal, and I never said the club paid for it.

You guys are 15th in The Championship, you're almost as **** as us yet you gave Clough a new contract. Is this your level then? And you bought NATHAN TYSON to be your star striker. What the **** did you do that for? Did you even look at his record out of League One?

There is absolutely no way we should be losing this game... we're the better side and we need to show it on Tuesday, 90 minutes of nothing but absolute anguish and pain, heart wrenching hard work and it will reep its rewards.

we're the better side, lets dick these fuckwhits! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Player by player you're a worse side.

Form wise you're a worse side.

The only way you're better than us is if you count the whole season before our manager made his own signings. And you could do that, but what matters is how our teams are now. Derby are playing badly and we're doing OK. Riding high in the form table whilst you're languishing at the bottom, and you can look at the league table all you like but since we've had our current squad our record has been far superior to yours.

So explain to me why our away support is better due to our strong seasons seasons but our home support has suffered? Your argument falls apart.

I actually praised the mobile phone deal, and I never said the club paid for it.

You guys are 15th in The Championship, you're almost as **** as us yet you gave Clough a new contract. Is this your level then? And you bought NATHAN TYSON to be your star striker. What the **** did you do that for? Did you even look at his record out of League One?

You bet Tyson.

I'll raise you George Boateng............

Our away support during our promotion season and the prem season was unbelieveable. Its tailed off due to us having no money and little to cheer. It happens.

Your home support is poor because you are a bunch of very fickle, fairweather fans.

And nottingham is not a footballing town...............

Our away support during our promotion season and the prem season was unbelieveable. Its tailed off due to us having no money and little to cheer. It happens.

Your home support is poor because you are a bunch of very fickle, fairweather fans.

And nottingham is not a footballing town...............

It's a footballing City.

Also, we have no money and little to cheer yet that doesn't seem to wash with us?

Therefore, if our home support is fickle and ****, so is your away!

Player by player you're a worse side.

Form wise you're a worse side.

The only way you're better than us is if you count the whole season before our manager made his own signings. And you could do that, but what matters is how our teams are now. Derby are playing badly and we're doing OK. Riding high in the form table whilst you're languishing at the bottom, and you can look at the league table all you like but since we've had our current squad our record has been far superior to yours.

http://www.disma.biz/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/sarcasm

You had two seasons where you tried to buy your way out of the championship while we never had a pot to pish in. You got done by Blackpool and Swansea.

Its still funny.

We hardly tried to buy our way out of the Championship. We consistently failed to make the signings we needed while you concocted this myth that we were spending millions like Leicester or something...

At least we were up there. I'd take 2 seasons of playoffs and one struggling over 3 of sleep inducing mediocrity any day. What are you even playing for? Nothing. Every game you've played over the last 3 years may as well have been a friendly.

Funnily enough I'm only saying the things I've read in other threads on here but as soon as a Forest fan says the same you make out like it's not true...

How about the matchday thread where you lot claim we're hitting form and it could possibly go wrong, or the settling for mediocrity thread. Hypocrites!

We hardly tried to buy our way out of the Championship. We consistently failed to make the signings we needed while you concocted this myth that we were spending millions like Leicester or something...

At least we were up there. I'd take 2 seasons of playoffs and one struggling over 3 of sleep inducing mediocrity any day. What are you even playing for? Nothing. Every game you've played over the last 3 years may as well have been a friendly.

Funnily enough I'm only saying the things I've read in other threads on here but as soon as a Forest fan says the same you make out like it's not true...

How about the matchday thread where you lot claim we're hitting form and it could possibly go wrong, or the settling for mediocrity thread. Hypocrites!

Someone seems a little bitter? Forest punched above their weight and spent too much money on players that weren't good enough to complete the task, now you're paying for it. No need to get mardy about it and call people hypocrites.

This is the derby match. Form for both sides go's flying out the window. Our lads will be up for this one, they have to be. Don't mess about, go for the jugular.

In front of a home crowd, which has to show some unity, none of this pathetic booing malarky. Get behind the lads and do our bit to get the job done.

A convincing 2 - 0 victory.

Why do you lot keep stating we were unable to sell our allocation? The game sold out well before the first date and we haven't had any tickets available since the rescheduling. The official Forest site even states we even sold our full allocation of 4,000+. Besides, our away following is stronger than yours - and our home following would be also if we were to do as many promotions as you lot on tickets with phone contracts et al. Let it be said though, I'm not having a go; I actually think that's good marketing and something we could/should do.

But yeh, sold out. And we're 8th in the form table... and you're 22nd. Other than that blip against Donny, you'd be surprised how well Cotts' new signings have settled in and what a massive difference they've made.

Think we'll make a game of this!

Up until one week ago, you could still get a ticket from Forest, so you certainly did not sell out well before the first date. You didn't take up the additional allocation until a week before the first date,

No, here is the form table encompassing the games since we've had our new signings.

[url=http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2011-2012/form-table/full]http://www.statto.co...form-table/full

Statistics can be used to prove anything, fourthteen percent of people know that...

As for predictions, I'll quote Han Solo 'I have a baaad feeling about this' -

Mighty Rams 0 - Interbred, Low Life, Crime ravaged city dwelling, **** Ground-No Fans, Red Dog Cnuts 2

Archived