Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bruv & I wondered if you could arrange for Derby to have a twister at about 1.40 pm your time on tuesday 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

PS 2-1 to us would be nice, especially if Savies scores!

Not sure to what purpose you want a twister, frack those insane psychopathic natural disasters.

Not sure to what purpose you want a twister, frack those insane psychopathic natural disasters.

My Brother (Mo55y) has been trying to find ways of getting the match postponed, so with natural manly affection I'm trying to help him.

Remember, I've never experienced a twister and, as you say, it's not anything I'm missing. May you and yours be forever spared any proximity to one.

Let's apply Derby logic to this. Expect to lose to Birmingham and Blackpool, teams in form, get 4 points.

Expect to beat Watford, about the same as us this season, and lose.

So we are in indifferent form.

Forest have won 3 in 4 is it?

Combining this with the fact it's a big local derby, I'm going 3-0 Rams, Theo, Davies and Shackell.

If Tyson plays instead of Ben Davies, and Bailey plays instead of Carroll, we'll have a much better chance. Barker needs to buck up his ideas as well, nobody ever criticise's him as he is club captain, but over the last 4 weeks or so he has been very poor.

very poor? are you seriously watching the same game?

as for the match......draw at best. notts fo**st to dominate for 89 minutes but Clough tells Radio Derby that we were by far the better team but we couldnt convert any chances because Cywka is to blame.

He seems to make comments of the Cywka variety about green now.

Who will be his scapegoat next season?

Why do you lot keep stating we were unable to sell our allocation? The game sold out well before the first date and we haven't had any tickets available since the rescheduling. The official Forest site even states we even sold our full allocation of 4,000+. Besides, our away following is stronger than yours - and our home following would be also if we were to do as many promotions as you lot on tickets with phone contracts et al. Let it be said though, I'm not having a go; I actually think that's good marketing and something we could/should do.

But yeh, sold out. And we're 8th in the form table... and you're 22nd. Other than that blip against Donny, you'd be surprised how well Cotts' new signings have settled in and what a massive difference they've made.

Think we'll make a game of this!

Why do you lot keep stating we were unable to sell our allocation? The game sold out well before the first date and we haven't had any tickets available since the rescheduling. The official Forest site even states we even sold our full allocation of 4,000+. Besides, our away following is stronger than yours - and our home following would be also if we were to do as many promotions as you lot on tickets with phone contracts et al. Let it be said though, I'm not having a go; I actually think that's good marketing and something we could/should do.

But yeh, sold out. And we're 8th in the form table... and you're 22nd. Other than that blip against Donny, you'd be surprised how well Cotts' new signings have settled in and what a massive difference they've made.

Think we'll make a game of this!

You didn't sell out for the original game.

Your away support is marginally better due to a promotion season followed by two play off seasons.

You have kids for a quid, students for a quid and groupon deals and still struggle to get 20,000..

The mobile phone deal is paid for by the mobile phone company not the club

We are Derby.

You are a........... c u next tuesday........ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived