Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

He may not have been able to lose his marker bar once or twice in the second half, but I think Theo deserves a special mention for not losing his rag last night. Every time he moved he got a tug on the arm or the shirt, as well as the occasional shove in the back, a lesser man would have lamped his marker 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st time ive had a chance to get on here since last night, so I am bursting with things to say.

1. we were both *****

2. we were slightly less *****

3.I generally thought we were over-exaggerating how fat Andy Reid was. We really aren't. AND that tiny tubby **** was **** all night. That volley he had in the second half was just embarrassing. He acted like a spoilt child all night.

4. the quicker we sell tyson the better.

5. Theo had a half decent game considering how tricky it was for him. quite a decent first touch all night.

6. Jake Buxton is the greatest player to ever live. Ever.

7. 'we deserved a point'- Not one shot on target all night, played dirty, had no passion in them, half the players are obviously just told to get the ball by any means necessary, barely strung any real possession together all game and not one of them played well.

8. with some work over the summer, S.Davies could become our target man.

9. The chants.

-Small minority

-Forest are being hypocritical (gary speed,dambuster,commons' baby,racist to leicester)

-Forest fans had sent doughty death threats in the past ffs!

-its a derby match, temperatures are flared,somethings bound to happen. not agreeing with what was sung but if Tom Glick died, im pretty sure Forest fans would sing about him

10. WAHAAAY YA RED ********, YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY ***** AND WE WHOOPED YOU! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO YOUR PROMOTION PUSH?

PistoldPete2

1-0 in the last minute against a piss poor 10 man team? Whooped?

How **** must you be? You only scored one?

How sh1te must we be to win against you when we had our captain and player of season for 2010 carried off , player of season for 2011 out injured and player of season (most likely) for 2012 Jamie Ward also out injured. And we still only beat forest 1-0.

And still only beat forest 2-1 when we had 10 men for almost the entire game? Nad gave them a 1-0 lead in first minute

Now I could just be missing something but really, isnt the question more .......

how Sh1te are Forest ? More Sh1te than Coventry ? maybe , maybe not. Mors sh1te than Donny ? Doesnt look like it . Cant wait to find out though.....

How sh1te must we be to win against you when we had our captain and player of season for 2010 carried off , player of season for 2011 out injured and player of season (most likely) for 2012 Jamie Ward also out injured. And we still only beat forest 1-0.

And still only beat forest 2-1 when we had 10 men for almost the entire game? Nad gave them a 1-0 lead in first minute

Now I could just be missing something but really, isnt the question more .......

how Sh1te are Forest ? More Sh1te than Coventry ? maybe , maybe not. Mors sh1te than Donny ? Doesnt look like it . Cant wait to find out though.....

Guys you don't have a leg to stand on. We have Steve Cotterill as manager, surely that counts as a -3 goal handicap before the game has even begun!!

Guys you don't have a leg to stand on. We have Steve Cotterill as manager, surely that counts as a -3 goal handicap before the game has even begun!!

I don't see all the fuss about Cotterill, I think he's doing a cracking job at Forest. I didn't think it would be possible for anyone to go in and do a better job than McClaren at the time, how wrong was I.

I hope he get's a new long term contract at the end of the season.

I don't see all the fuss about Cotterill, I think he's doing a cracking job at Forest. I didn't think it would be possible for anyone to go in and do a better job than McClaren at the time, how wrong was I.

I hope he get's a new long term contract at the end of the season.

I wouldn't be so smug, 'R Nige is leading you to lofty heights of 13-15th again. So jealous!

Archived