Movies that you're excited about!

RamOfKansas

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see Ladyram's Life Story - it's based on true events - overcoming pain & hardship, how she triumphed over adversity, dealt with demons, wrestled lions and put to bed the popular myth that women are the weaker sex.

A true box office chick flick.

Coming soon to a cinema near you campers.

Now that would be an interesting film!

If batman was around then, Lord of the rings would be a 20 min film and not the 3 that came out. I don't think it would work the other way either as Bilbo wouldn't be able to assist batman with the lack of technological advances!!

If batman was around then, Lord of the rings would be a 20 min film and not the 3 that came out. I don't think it would work the other way either as Bilbo wouldn't be able to assist batman with the lack of technological advances!!

Way too much thought gone into that mate!

There are 2 films I can't wait to see this year and that's Batman and the hobbit. 1 that I am thinking about is Battleship, looks good and the idea of it is what is most intriguing.

If a simple board game is intriguing. I don't see how the America Navy would have a chance in hell vs super advanced Aliens? Seems impractical to me. But I'll watch for Liam Neeson to be sure.

Surely movies have died a slow death, it's all about those super massive huge television shows these days. Lost was quite possibly the first of it's kind, Game of Thrones more recently.

A film hasn't really got anything on those types of show anymore, too short and too much time inbetween it's sequels.

Mates are looking forward to the hobbit, looks totally gay if you ask me but Prometheus could be good. Would prefer it in a TV series format though.

Archived