Paul Dixon

blackNwhites

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havent we offered a contract Lee wallace after to rejected a transfer to the New co.Much better player anyway.Hes quick a good tackle and only 23.Sign him up.

we have offered contracts to

Jamie Ness-Cm

Ross Perry-Cb

Lee Wallace-Lb

Got this from Ed

Havent we offered a contract Lee wallace after to rejected a transfer to the New co.Much better player anyway.Hes quick a good tackle and only 23.Sign him up.

we have offered contracts to

Jamie Ness-Cm

Ross Perry-Cb

Lee Wallace-Lb

Got this from Ed

Wallace hasnt rejected his contract being transferred.

BBC website

"Scotland defender Lee Wallace has announced he intends to remain with Rangers for the remainder of his five-year contract."

yh At Rangers this was Before Dundee united and Hearts Both Voted Agianst the Switch.The Newco has no one yet as they tried getting all their bigger players to transfer first which will encourage the rest to follow but by now every day on SSn there is at least 2-3 players explaining their reasons for no moving.He said in Public when Amongst rangers fans about his plans to stay.As he didnt know that players like Steven Davis and Naismith wouldnt be joining him.He has rejected the transfer trust me.Those things he said were when he was interviewed about all the Finance problems at rangers 4 weeks ago and look at their problems i seriously doubt any senior first team will stay.Imo they are actually better off going bankrupt as the club will most certianly never ever be the same.

yh At Rangers this was Before Dundee united and Hearts Both Voted Agianst the Switch.The Newco has no one yet as they tried getting all their bigger players to transfer first which will encourage the rest to follow but by now every day on SSn there is at least 2-3 players explaining their reasons for no moving.He said in Public when Amongst rangers fans about his plans to stay.As he didnt know that players like Steven Davis and Naismith wouldnt be joining him.He has rejected the transfer trust me.Those things he said were when he was interviewed about all the Finance problems at rangers 4 weeks ago and look at their problems i seriously doubt any senior first team will stay.Imo they are actually better off going bankrupt as the club will most certianly never ever be the same.

Actually it was yesterday

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2822452

And Naismith and Davies was on Sunday

Better go and tell "Ed" then, don't want him spouting more crap do we, by the way in future what this Ed tells you keep it to yourself there's a good boy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/Edd_the_duck

Better go and tell "Ed" then, don't want him spouting more crap do we, by the way in future what this Ed tells you keep it to yourself there's a good boy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/Edd_the_duck

This is the Transfer rumours section.You dont put anything down.Lots of people know about Ed.The picture above is not funny just sad.(I feel sorry for you).Paul dixon has signed for Huddlesfield so lets close this thread

This is the Transfer rumours section.You dont put anything down.Lots of people know about Ed.The picture above is not funny just sad.(I feel sorry for you).Paul dixon has signed for Huddlesfield so lets close this thread

I'am fully aware of what section this is because I created it, I also created rules for this board which can be seen at the top of the board. They are:

Transfer Talk

This board is for players which have been linked with moves to and away from Derby County.

1) All player suggestions to be posted in the Player Suggestion Thread which can be found at the top of the board.

2) Rumours from the Football Rumours & Transfer Rumours websites will be removed.

3) To discuss transfers in general please use the Rams Talk board.

Let's not close the thread, let's stop talking crap. Thanks.

lol @ banned.

Paul Dixon is definitely a Huddersfield player.

Thought these "rumours" sounded familiar, quick check and he's been banned 3 times already. Used a few nasty words on his other account when nobody would take him seriously if I recall correctly.

Archived