Vegetarians

uttoxram75

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time they actively annoy me is when they expect you to cook them veggie food if they visit you but refuse to cook to any type of meat if you visit them (see Come Dine With Me).

yes mate that what annoys me about em as well

Expect warnings and bans if any member(s) admit to watching "Come Dine With Me" on a regular basis. Unless your a female.

Sexist pigdog.

Oh and I'm not veggie but the thought of eating black pudding is revolting. No idea why

There is nothing wrong with not eating meat, and unless we can start to genetically engineer meat on a big scale pretty soon it will become far more expensive. Fortunately we are starting the process of genetic engineering so we should be alright. I agree with the morals of vegetarianism ( not pescetarianism) but I just like meat too much to give it up.

There is nothing wrong with not eating meat, and unless we can start to genetically engineer meat on a big scale pretty soon it will become far more expensive. Fortunately we are starting the process of genetic engineering so we should be alright. I agree with the morals of vegetarianism ( not pescetarianism) but I just like meat too much to give it up.

If we start to engineer meat, corporations are still going overcharge for it. Not sure why that part matters.

Don't have a problem with veggies, not even the militant ones. In fact, it annoys me when veggies don't eat meat because they think killing animals is wrong, and then don't say anything. I think eating humans is wrong, and if my mates started doing it, I hope I could pluck up the courage to tell them I don't think it's a very nice thing to do. I'm not one for the "I don't mind people thinking differently to me so long as I don't notice" kind of life.

I don't really see why you should have a problem eating meat. Most religions say it's ok, and if you're not religious and/or you believe in the theory of evolution, then our bodies are designed to eat meat so surely it's natural?

There are sound environmental reasons for not eating meat and I really sympathise with that view. Just I like bacon too much...

If we start to engineer meat, corporations are still going overcharge for it. Not sure why that part matters.

It's not a problem of dollar cost, but environmental. Farming animals for meat is incredibly energy consuming. Multiply that by the increasing population and it ends in doooooooooooooooom.

Archived