Nigel in, Board in

trekkie_ram

Anything less than 18 points out of that lot and I'd be upset.

Regardless of the results I will be disappointed if we don't play a formation that gives the message that we believe we can win games. we need to line up positively and take the game to the opposition- home and away, I am past caring where we will finish as I doubt it will be in the bottom 3 or the top 6 therefore it doesn't matter. Let's finish the season on a positive note whilst giving it a go and see how that works out for us and go again next season

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of the results I will be disappointed if we don't play a formation that gives the message that we believe we can win games. we need to line up positively and take the game to the opposition- home and away, I am past caring where we will finish as I doubt it will be in the bottom 3 or the top 6 therefore it doesn't matter. Let's finish the season on a positive note whilst giving it a go and see how that works out for us and go again next season

Agree, but would be nice to have a top half finish for once and I don't see any game there where we can't win. Cardiff aren't all that, see Brighton and Boro being the hardest games.

Agree with this. I think my biggest disappointment and frustration comes from seeing the team line up in a way that means we don't go for teams and try and attack. If we lost the remaining games but played in a way that was attacking and showed an element of creativity then I'd be happier about where we are heading. That may sound daft but I pay to watch something to be entertained not for my team to play safe and be able to count the chances on one hand.

Agree, but would be nice to have a top half finish for once and I don't see any game there where we can't win. Cardiff aren't all that, see Brighton and Boro being the hardest games.

I'd personally settle for a top half, just so that I could get a glimpse of those tits that have been mentioned in this thread.

Archived