ITALIAN FAN COMIN' TO TOWN

jamesgoods

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've witten yesterday an email to dcfc askin if I can come day day before the game to visit the stadium, the locker rooms etc etc..they answered me a couple of hours ago. They can't cause it's a Premium fixture. It's ok but I'm glad the just answered me. If u write an email to ac milan or juventus the probably don't even read it! I'm proud of dcfc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've witten yesterday an email to dcfc askin if I can come day day before the game to visit the stadium, the locker rooms etc etc..they answered me a couple of hours ago. They can't cause it's a Premium fixture. It's ok but I'm glad the just answered me. If u write an email to ac milan or juventus the probably don't even read it! I'm proud of dcfc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats because Milan and Juventus are global clubs ran by hundreds of people hence why the accountant or whoever reads the emails doesnt read them, DCFC is just a kid looking for pocket money 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

How did you find your first game of english football

Absolutly amazing...I was so nervous that i was outside Pride Park at 4pm!!! The match wasn't an high quality match but I prefear the roughness of this kind of games. The crowd at Buxton's gol was like a big impressive roar. I quiet cried cause it has always been a dream for me listening that "YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH" that only UK supporters do when its team scores a goal. I saw last year AC MILAN-FC INTER in S.Siro with 80.000 attendence, but cannot compare with the 33.000 of Pride Park! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

hope you come back again for some more games

I will as much as it will cost i'll be back in Derby next season. My dream is to create an official fan club here in Italy as there are in Norway, Denmark...I know that there are also many Fan Club of other UK teams in Italy, so it could be possible to realize.

Nice one mate, glad you enjoyed it, you picked the best game possible (only don't expect it to be like that next time you come).

Just thinking about those 30 or so who came over from Switzerland for the original fixture, what a shame they missed it.

Archived