If we want to get promoted...

-JW-

At present the players are used to losing games, when we do lose it is just a normal feeling, we're not gutted we just accept it and move on. If you become used to winning regularly that all changes and it will be a shock when we lose a game.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no difference mate, we would not lose as many games in league 1, it's about winning consistently and putting in good performances week in week out unlike we are doing now.

So why would dropping down a division make our performances any more consistent?

From my point of view as soon as we are up against it we go into defensive mode and lose, one loss soon turns into 5 or 6 losses. Why would League One change that?

So why would dropping down a division make our performances any more consistent?

From my point of view as soon as we are up against it we go into defensive mode and lose, one loss soon turns into 5 or 6 losses. Why would League One change that?

The opposition would not be as tough. Just look at Norwich they were a lower half team in the championship, like us, for about 3 years before they got relegated and they came back and walked the league.

Erm, yes, erm, we don't really have err the funds to compete err with err clubs like err Tranmere and errm Walsall, so err we're going to keep it errr tight errm and hope to erm nick a 0-0. errrrrrrrrrrr

If we ever did go down, then there is no way that I'd ever look at this site again. If we think the expressions of opinions is strong now, can't begin to imagine what it would be like then.

Although some would say that NC would be closer to his comfort zone.

Archived