Fans at St Andrews.

blackNwhites

Some people follow Derby. In my opinion, the ex pats follow Derby.

People who go to watch the match support Derby.

In my Opinion.

Turning up and adding to the attendance and atmosphere along with paying into the club via tickets is total support.

You don't have to like the managers tactics etc, but just being there is enough.

Yes you could argue that sending over £40 for a shirt is contributing to the finances, but actually turning up to add to the vocal support when the team is pressing forward is another thing.

Even if you don't sing, everyone urges the team forward vocally when there's a chance.

And, if you want to boo, then that's up to you. You pay your money, you are allowed your opinion.

This is mine.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people follow Derby. In my opinion, the ex pats follow Derby.

People who go to watch the match support Derby.

In my Opinion.

Turning up and adding to the attendance and atmosphere along with paying into the club via tickets is total support.

You don't have to like the managers tactics etc, but just being there is enough.

Yes you could argue that sending over £40 for a shirt is contributing to the finances, but actually turning up to add to the vocal support when the team is pressing forward is another thing.

Even if you don't sing, everyone urges the team forward vocally when there's a chance.

And, if you want to boo, then that's up to you. You pay your money, you are allowed your opinion.

This is mine.

Behave, I sing and boo my heart out from home during games, I don't follow Derby I'm a Derby County Supporter.

I follow Grimsby Town for the results and how well they are doing.

What a plonker

And before you put your pot noodle down to argue back I will quote you a fact from Wikipedia

A Fan, sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with a liking and enthusiasm for something, such as a band, a sports team or entertainer. Fans of a particular thing or person constitute its fanbase or fandom. They may show their enthusiasm by being a member of a fan club, holding fan conventions, creating fanzines, writing fan mail, or by promoting the object of their interest and attention.

A sports fan can be an enthusiast for a particular athlete, team, sport, or all of organized sports as a whole. Sports fans often attend sporting events or watch them on television, and follow news through newspapers and internet websites. The mentality of the sports fan is often such that they will experience a game, or event while living vicariously through players or teams whom the fan favors[original research?]. This behavior manifests itself in a number of different ways, depending on the venue. At a stadium or arena, sports fans will voice their pleasure with a particular incident, player, or team by cheering, which consists of clapping, fist-pumping, or shouting positive exclamations toward the field of play and ultimately, the favorable object. Likewise, displeasure toward a particular incident, player, or team may be met by fans with booing, shouting of expletives, and sometimes throwing of objects onto the field. This violent type of fan reaction is often called hooliganism.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_(person)]http://en.wikipedia....ki/Fan_(person)

Daveo 1 - 0 Boycie

Very mature, I suppose.

The other option is to take my prosthetic leg off and beat them to death with it.

I think I chose the better option.

But whatever. I'm not a real supporter because of it. Apparently.

Archived