Pesch's BA woes continue

ladyram

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for the poor girl more than Pesch

Well, obviously yes, if this is true - I meant it from a footballing perspective though. From what I've read it took Pesch quite a few months to try and bring him to Burton and he's only been there 5 minutes. That's really what I meant.

RD made themselves look bigger d*cks than normal this morning - reported that they had asked the chairman about whether Pesch would be sacked and his response was 'I don't do my business via the media'. RD concluded that as he hadn't give Pesch his full backing, then he would be sacked...RD sports department are a complete bunch of amateurs....

P.S. anyone know why Gibson has to be at the swimming in London? - I know that Ross Davenport is competing, but I would have thought that someone from London (who didn't need a hotel and a load of travel expenses) could have managed the couple of 5 minute reports.....seems that Gibbo needed a break - it's a long time til his annual jolly at the Wimbledon fortnight - so much for the BBC saving money.

i couldnt give a toss about burton.im sure the ony reason so many Derby fans are bothered about them is because clough managed there.Got nothing against Pesch though.top man.

erm, then don't read the posts relating to Burton - simples.....

I don't think Ben Robinson has ever fired a manager in his two spells as Burton Albion chairman. He's also made some cracking appointments during those two spells as well.

You'd expect the one thing Pesch will be given is time to turn it around, as long as he doesnt fall out with the chairman and he doesnt take them down, I think he's there until he does enough to land a championship job.

I've heard a few of his interviews lately though and first thing I've noticed, he sounds as if he's lost his chirpy personality these last couple of weeks. His words don't flow as easily as they were eariler in the season.

He's just got to get through and somehow grind out a win. Moods change with wins. I reckon he's got a decent chance of becoming a good manager as long as he doesn't pack a job in if the going gets tough.

Archived