Another pointless sacking

ramexpat

Anyone see that QPR documentary yesterday. Was quite interesting. Showed their owners just hiring and firing, and showed them in the directors box calling the players and manager ***** if they didnt win. Not the way to run a football club but it still got them promoted somehow.

Need to watch that on the iplayer. Things seemed to turn around for QPR when they got rid of Briatore and Fernandes came in and steadied the ship.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to watch that on the iplayer. Things seemed to turn around for QPR when they got rid of Briatore and Fernandes came in and steadied the ship.

I had no intention of watching it whatsoever but it was on after motd 2 yesterday and i watched the first 15 mins and it was a really good watch so i carried on watchin it. Had to laugh at Briatore slagging off Warnock after they drew 0-0 to us late last season despite being on the verge of promotion.

I had no intention of watching it whatsoever but it was on after motd 2 yesterday and i watched the first 15 mins and it was a really good watch so i carried on watchin it. Had to laugh at Briatore slagging off Warnock after they drew 0-0 to us late last season despite being on the verge of promotion.

It really was a game by game panic reaction. If they won, everything was OK, a draw or loss.....sack the manager. Bit of a sad reflection of modern football really.

Very rich men don't look at the world the same as we do. No one dare tell em they may be wrong.

Archived