The Walking Dead

twinkletoes

The thing with the Kenny death (and maybe i'm over-thinking it) is that there was one shot but no screaming. If he shot Ben, Kenny would've been bitten/eaten and you'd have heard him screaming in pain/anger etc. If he shot a zombie and bailed, you'd have heard Ben screaming as he was being eaten.

Unless Ben had passed out and Kenny shot one zombie and managed to get out then i've gotta presume Kenny died either way, though there's also the chance that Ben passed out and Kenny shot himself before the zombies got him.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok perhaps Kenny ain't dead as just like in the tv series if you don't see them die they ain't dead!!!

I went first on the sign so I have no idea what happens they probably talk themselves out of it and make the crippled black guy go first!

I was glad clem got away from the city but to see her in a field all by herself made me feel sick if I had only picked up the radio in that hotel room maybe I would of been able to getting touch with Crista and Omid???

Poor Clem, she deserved better!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished the third series.

Disappointing ending but enjoyed it anyway. 

2 weeks, 3 seasons of walking dead??? Im not mad that you havent been to work / school, Im impressed you have dedicated yourself to a worthy cause!!!

Well done, carry on!

2 weeks, 3 seasons of walking dead??? Im not mad that you havent been to work / school, Im impressed you have dedicated yourself to a worthy cause!!!

Well done, carry on!

I had time off from coursework/homework before and after my drama GCSE, so it was a good way to get away from pressure/rehearsals.

Archived