The Walking Dead

twinkletoes

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK OK OK so Im well behind people here BUT i didnt want to start a new thread if one has already been started (thinking of the enviroment) and this one has been hijacked and gone off topic and Im not even on about the series Im on about the game!!!!

Anyone played walking Dead? How did things pan out for you? I know there is only really one ending but what hard choices did you have to make, anything good happen that you dont think other people would of seen?

I really got into this game and was so depressed after completing it I basically left a little girl in a city full of dead people!!!! Shame on me!!!! I didnt mean to!!

OK OK OK so Im well behind people here BUT i didnt want to start a new thread if one has already been started (thinking of the enviroment) and this one has been hijacked and gone off topic and Im not even on about the series Im on about the game!!!!

Anyone played walking Dead? How did things pan out for you? I know there is only really one ending but what hard choices did you have to make, anything good happen that you dont think other people would of seen?

I really got into this game and was so depressed after completing it I basically left a little girl in a city full of dead people!!!! Shame on me!!!! I didnt mean to!!

i ended up chopping my arm off , letting clementine shoot me , cant wait for the next version

Dropped that mother fooker whenever he is near by something ***** always happened so I let him go plus he kind of asked me too!!!

I liked Carla so left Lilly at side of road!

Kenny jumped down to save Omeids partner whatever her name was!!!

Disapointed that it seems now that my decisions didnt really matter but still thought it was a really good game just because you do get quite emotionally involved.

Carley ain't it? Told ya it was a good game Hindge! Quality, ain't it?

Carley shot by Lilly, abandoned Lilly.

Kenny stayed to save Ben.

Chopped arm off, didn't make Clem shoot me.

Can not wait for season two.

If you like, check out an upcoming Xbox title called State Of Decay. It's basically a tester for a future multiplayer game.

Carley ain't it? Told ya it was a good game Hindge! Quality, ain't it?

Carley shot by Lilly, abandoned Lilly.

Kenny stayed to save Ben.

Chopped arm off, didn't make Clem shoot me.

Can not wait for season two.

If you like, check out an upcoming Xbox title called State Of Decay. It's basically a tester for a future multiplayer game.

Quality indeed Alpha, ive made a note to take note of one thing you tell me a year!

My game same as yours mate apart from Ben the stupid fookin retarded fish!!!! ( I did not get emotionally involved) like I said he accidently fell to his death!!!!

Season 2 ay??? Any dates been mentioned??? Will check out this State Of Decay!

Quality indeed Alpha, ive made a note to take note of one thing you tell me a year!

My game same as yours mate apart from Ben the stupid fookin retarded fish!!!! ( I did not get emotionally involved) like I said he accidently fell to his death!!!!

Season 2 ay??? Any dates been mentioned??? Will check out this State Of Decay!

They have confirmed season 2 will go ahead. Walking Dead was their most successfull title ever and they signed some sort of contract for future instalments.

What about Duck? How suprising was that?!

They have confirmed season 2 will go ahead. Walking Dead was their most successfull title ever and they signed some sort of contract for future instalments.

What about Duck? How surprising was that?!

Good I'm glad there aren't enough games like this out, of top off my head can only think of Heavy Rain, Mass Effect I guess...

Bit of a shock when he was bitten but as soon as he was I knew I was going to be the one to put him down!!!!

Most shocking bit for me mate was when Carli got shot in the face point blank genuine gasp from me at that bit!!!!

Oh yeah felt quite bad when I helped Omeid jump...woops...but if you ever needed a hand buddy I wouldn't hesitate!!!

Good I'm glad there aren't enough games like this out, of top off my head can only think of Heavy Rain, Mass Effect I guess...

Bit of a shock when he was bitten but as soon as he was I knew I was going to be the one to put him down!!!!

Most shocking bit for me mate was when Carli got shot in the face point blank genuine gasp from me at that bit!!!!

Oh yeah felt quite bad when I helped Omeid jump...woops...but if you ever needed a hand buddy I wouldn't hesitate!!!

I expected Carley to be the romantic interest right until the end!

Let my little brother come around and have a play on it the other day and although you still start at point A and finish at point B his relationships with other characters are way different. Kenny can be a right d1ck! For me Kenny was the guy you fought with at times but knew he'd stick with you. Watching my brother play through is like Kenny is an entirely new character.

Never got to play Heavy Rain. PS3 exclusive isn't it? I played their original game Fahrenheit on the PS2.

Tempted to grab a cheap PS3 just for Heavy Rain and the upcoming The Last Of Us.

you tried playing again but choosing different outcomes ?

Fahrenheit!!! What a game I have wanted to play that ever since I saw my mate cleaning up blood from a murder he cant remember committing!!! Still haven't....

The Last Of Us??? Something else I haven't heard of? Where have I been???

I'm tempted to play through again knowing what I know now but don't think I will care as much!!!

No, but everything I have read kinda says nothing really matters just your relationship with other characters!!!

yeah i just read everyone dies no matter what you do, only thing is that if clem doesnt kill you and leave you there , you might survive (for the next game) and your " illness" is down to blood loss from having your arm cut off ( internet myth)

Might survive??? Nah he is a gonna pal!!! Same with Kenny, gonna....

I loved that redneck son of a bitch as well..............

theres always survivors ,, i reckon kenny might survive as he is only presumed brownbread, also that crazy chick that shot carly in the face is still around

I don't know how Kenny died for you but I never saw him bitten? He was trapped though.

When you get to the place Clem is kept, when you cross the buildings, what happens if you send Omid and Christa first? Lee went first in my game and the sign broke. He dropped down into the street and never saw Omid/Christa again.

After all that worrying about Clementine and making sure she's safe, she still didn't go back to the train like she was supposed to. Lee ended up handcuffed to a radiator and she sits in a field!

Archived