Wardy has thigh injury

Curtains

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would play maybe steven davies or masion bennet he scored five goals in one game, and or maybe theo were jamie ward plays and but will huges and leave ben davies out of the sqaud all togather and get shot of him in the summer, and get some better than him or play james baily.

Who knows what will happen saturday, depends on a few factors, if Bryson's recovered, whether Ward is fit.

I don't know what has happened to Bailey recently, is he injured, ill or just out of favour?

He does seem to be preparing the way for Naylor to start at right back and B Davies's return from the naughty step.

That would indicate that Green will return to center midfield.

Keeper is sorted, also center halves and left back, but anything could happen in the other positions.

Right Back is looking like Naylor or he could decide to go with Green, depending on the Center Mid options.

Ben Davies or Green right mid, I hope he doesn't keep trying the others there.

Center mid could be two or three of Hendrick Bailey Green Bryson and Carroll, Left mid could be Ward, Carroll, S Davies or Tyson.

Striker could be one or two of Ball, Tyson, Robinson, S. Davies.

Waste of time speculating what Clough will do, but those are the options.

Makes me smile when we try to pick the team. The possible formations above would have a 100 of us unable to agree the best option.

If we're perfectly honest, its like arguing over the best way to set out the deckchairs on the Titanic.

The ship is sinking without investment.

Makes me smile when we try to pick the team. The possible formations above would have a 100 of us unable to agree the best option.

If we're perfectly honest, its like arguing over the best way to set out the deckchairs on the Titanic.

The ship is sinking without investment with negativity

fixed

i would play maybe steven davies or masion bennet he scored five goals in one game, and or maybe theo were jamie ward plays and but will huges and leave ben davies out of the sqaud all togather and get shot of him in the summer, and get some better than him or play james baily.

Still down on Ben, B4? Like him or not, he seems to be able to create goals.

• 2 weeks later...

no, strangely quiet. I hope it is just a coincidence that results have picked up since he has been out. I do think that we give him the ball too often hoping that he will create something out of nothing. Good player to watch but it has probably done us good to look at different ways of getting goals

Archived