Naylor set for first start?

-JW-

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes had a good game against a poor team. When I have seen him play in the reserves he seems very comfortable on the ball, can find a good pass. Looks abit thin though. Hope Clough and co beef him up like they have with Hendrick.

Non league Nige played Non league Naylor at right back today and had a very good game. Good technique and seemed comfortable playing in that position.

Nice to see people formerly involved at Non League level becoming established at Championship level.

Yes had a good game against a poor team. When I have seen him play in the reserves he seems very comfortable on the ball, can find a good pass. Looks abit thin though. Hope Clough and co beef him up like they have with Hendrick.

Was thinking vs Florest about how big and strong Hendrick was looking- might have to be careful to not have another miles top heavy situation

Made quite a few mistakes but that was expected really as he is only young and inexperienced....beat green hands down for rb position and green looked far better not playing at rb....would love to see him in there and makes a brilliant backup for brayford

Probably better that he did make his debut against a poorer team, at least his confidence will be high, and his confidence won't be shattered about making a poor start. I'd like to see him start at palace before i make a judgement.

Archived