anyone watching the carling cup final?

Brammie Steve

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cruel but great, CCFC were top quality for a Championship side, Kenny Miller should have won it in normal time..........Then pens,who would have called what happend, football turns on a sixpence,thats why its such a great game

What a great game. Cardiff can walk out of Wembley with their heads held high. That was a match full of swings n roundabouts for both teams. Funny though, I didn't notice a 'Pool player go down with cramp, not like the Cardiff lad who had a job on even standing at one point and then a few more struggled.

Back to Cardiff they go with more experience and pride, albeit dissapointment & a few sore muscles.

Glad I started this thread now. I was feeling a bit lonely and rather stupid about starting a thread on what could have turned out to be a boring whitewash of a team which on paper should not have stood a chance of doing anything but be defeated by a cricket score. In the end this turned out to be a great credit to football and showed the prima donnas on their monopoly wages that a game is 11 men a side and there is no such thing as a dead cert unless dead means not breathing 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Anyone who missed this game live missed a real roller coaster. As underdog managers have said in the past. maybe they're better than us on paper but remember, we're playing them on grass. Thanks again to all who took part in the thread, it added to my enjoyment of the game. Hope it brightened your afternoons too!

Glad I started this thread now. I was feeling a bit lonely and rather stupid about starting a thread on what could have turned out to be a boring whitewash of a team which on paper should not have stood a chance of doing anything but be defeated by a cricket score. In the end this turned out to be a great credit to football and showed the prima donnas on their monopoly wages that a game is 11 men a side and there is no such thing as a dead cert unless dead means not breathing 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Anyone who missed this game live missed a real roller coaster. As underdog managers have said in the past. maybe they're better than us on paper but remember, we're playing them on grass. Thanks again to all who took part in the thread, it added to my enjoyment of the game. Hope it brightened your afternoons too!

No Steve, Thank you.

Archived