Is it time to start protesting against the board ?

Stimacked

The combination of yesterdays humiliaton.

Our drop to 15th and more defeats heading our way

Cloughs comments reminding us that he has no option but to promote the youth players

Clough saying we are among the bottom third for wages in the championship

Glick s broken record about us being competative this season and a sustained play off challenge and signing experienced championship players

The club going nowhere. We are being lied to and ripped off.

Telivised game good to let the board know.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is heading that way- I think that Niges interview may have a thinly veiled dig at the board saying that he is tired of being the fall guy due to their lack of financial backing. I honestly think that Nigel might be considering walking- something I thought h would never do

No not yet, despite yesterdays shambles we were never expected to win, so it's unfair to be overly critical, give it a few more weeks, we have those 3 consecutive home games early march, If things have not improved drastically by then, thats when we start making noises.

The combination of yesterdays humiliaton.

Our drop to 15th and more defeats heading our way

Cloughs comments reminding us that he has no option but to promote the youth players

Clough saying we are among the bottom third for wages in the championship

Glick s broken record about us being competative this season and a sustained play off challenge and signing experienced championship players

The club going nowhere. We are being lied to and ripped off.

Telivised game good to let the board know.

Why?

What exactly are the board doing wrong.

They are trying to run the club like a business. Balancing the outgoings and the incomings.

Protesting would be a waste ot time, effort and breath.

Quite honestly, I feel the majority of the DCFC support is behing what the board are trying to do.

I think we should be protesting against Clough.

He's turned us into he most negative and boring team I have have had the "pleasure" to watch in 30 years.

There are managers at numerous other clubs would love the budget he's had to spend.

I don't believe GSE are blameless in all this, but the buck stops with manager and he clearly doesn't have the ability to take this club forward.

He's turned us into he most negative and boring team I have have had the "pleasure" to watch in 30 years.

There are managers at numerous other clubs would love the budget he's had to spend.

I don't believe GSE are blameless in all this, but the buck stops with manager and he clearly doesn't have the ability to take this club forward.

Spot on. I have no problems with the board. This waste of a manager should go. Burley in.

Disagree. Most negative and boring team yet we beat Forest with ten men, turn Leeds and West Ham over.

Then again the buck never stops with the manager then does it!

We all love to blame but not love!

If you're going to protest do it whether we're winning or losing. Bit embarrassing when protests only happen on a bad run of results.

100% agree. I think protesting now is a stupid idea, but if you want to do it, see if you feel like protesting after we've won and played really well.

So what? This most negative and boring team lost to Brighton, Coventry, Ipswich, Hull e.t.c

Well we cant be the MOST negative and boring team can we if I have just given you example of 3 great results. Think that's a harsh comment to make.

If we had beaten them teams you have listed we would be near enough TOP!

Any viewing forest fans must be pi55ing themselves laughing at this - they're the ones in the ****, not us! A bit of perspective needed here campers.

We haven't played 'really well' all season though pal.

Forest

Leeds

Southampton (H)

West Ham

Blackpool

There's 5, but I'm sure there are more. You think anyone's gonna protest if we beat Leicester? No chance. It's just people frustrated with the situation.

Just need to clarify with people on the thread.

There is a difference between 'winning football' and 'beautiful football'.

We haven't played beautiful football all season. And the winning football is VERY inconsistent.

Just to clarify I have been to every game thus far and at times we have played 'beautiful football'.

Yes inconsistent but again so easy to be negative all the time!

Just need to clarify with people on the thread.

There is a difference between 'winning football' and 'beautiful football'.

We haven't played beautiful football all season. And the winning football is VERY inconsistent.

We haven't played much attractive football for the last 10 years. Well before Cloughs time.

Other managers may have got results but our football was far from pretty. Our first season at Pride Park was the last season we played attractive football.

Archived