Train Spotting

David

My family and friends expect me to be really into aircraft (not planes, planes are made out of wood ;) ) as I work on them but I really couldn't care less nowadays. Seems a shame but when they're the reason your working week is a pain in the ass then you there's not much to get excited about!

The Battle of Britain memorial flight hangar is just across from the one I work in and there's some pretty cool stuff in there if I'm honest.

Is it still at Conninsby? Or have they moved it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it still at Conninsby? Or have they moved it.

Yeah it's still at Coningsby. 

There's always talk of them moving to East Kirkby but I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon. Still serviced and maintained by RAF personnel so it would be a big commitment for someone outside the RAF to not only look after the all the aircraft but fund them too. 

Yeah it's still at Coningsby.

There's always talk of them moving to East Kirkby but I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon. Still serviced and maintained by RAF personnel so it would be a big commitment for someone outside the RAF to not only look after the all the aircraft but fund them too.

They would always be able to raise the money but it should be kept by the government it's a national memorial.

I was on a bus t'other day and there was somebody taking a picture of it, running round it he was getting different angles.He was obviously into it but tbh I just thought you borin old git, gerra job.

I don't spot trains, I just have a interest in them and the workings.

My dad worked at the loco works, so we went on holiday by train when I was younger, uk and Europe, blame him. :(

Me Dad never had a car till i was about 14. As kids we went everywhere ont train cos me dad had free passes through working with Boycie's dad!

Train to Rhyl, Skeg or Scarborough for the annual holiday mostly.

Boycie !! , Boycie !! , instead of arguing the toss about Bryson , stick BBC 4 on ..

all about trains tonight , mate ..its good !!

im recording it, obviously.

Choo choo, narrow gauge.

Boring barstewards, ffs get a life.

(missus dunna want it on, i'll watch it on iplayer int morning)

Why isn't the Channel 4 version called 4Play?

Archived