Chisora Haye Brawl

SSD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir Henry Cooper was a heavyweight - he was a gent though, not like some modern day boxers who think themselves bigger than the sport they represent.

Undoubtedly planned, but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing for British boxing. I've never been a fan of the Klitschko brothers but it's a shame that they both didn't rip Haye's and Chisora's heads off, they're both a disgrace.

tag team pay per view????

Haye would take out Chisora in one round. A pointless fight. It really shows the HW divisions for what it is when Chisora (who lost to Fury who is a domestic level fighter) even gets a shot at a Klitschko. Haye does himself no favours by "retiring" but then showing up begging for a fight with Vitali. The Klitschko brothers are boring but they have class.

Haye would take out Chisora in one round. A pointless fight. It really shows the HW divisions for what it is when Chisora (who lost to Fury who is a domestic level fighter) even gets a shot at a Klitschko. Haye does himself no favours by "retiring" but then showing up begging for a fight with Vitali. The Klitschko brothers are boring but they have class.

He might have lost against Fury, but he did himself proud last night. In the fight of course but not before or after.

Blatant PR stunt. No doubt there'll be a "war of words" through the tabloids and they'll charge £15 to watch the fight on Box Office.

They're probably mates off camera and laughing at how rich they're both going to be in a few months at the expense of the paying public.

The British fighters have stooped to an all time low,chris eubanks son is boxing now,looks a right cocky **** too.

A bit like his Dad then - he used to strut about like he owned the place. The last time I saw him on telly, he had a whip, a monacle and was in the process of showing off his brand new truck. Don't think he'll ever have the ability to have a good old laugh at himself.

Eubank and Tyson were proper eccentrics! These pair just look like they've watched to much WW(E/F) and wouldn't be surprised if Chisora came out on a motorbike with 'rollin' in the back ground and Haye's uncanny yet poor 'the rock' acting to go one step further....

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

I thought it was comical really Klitcko's camp definitely had something to do with it too IMO "Show us your toe david show us your toe" His manager knew exactly what he was doing

lets get one thing straight here.The Klitschkos behave impeccably before and after fights.Their manager had nothing to do with it.David Haye is desperate to make amends for his rubbish performance against Vladimir.Chisora is just desperate for another big fight (which he doesnt deserve).

Haye and Chisora are a disgrace,Chisora should be banned,shouting "im going to shoot you" is scandalous.Haye has no licence at the moment so its hard to say what will happen,although the footage doesnt look very good for him.

The last thing they should do is to allow them to profit from this.

If they want to fight,stick them both on a car park and let them knock the hell out of each other for free.

If their is anything positive that came from this,its that Adam Booth got hit.I have waited for someone to put one on that ******** for years,and its quite likely that his own man did it too (by accident )

If David Haye was only there commentating what was his trainer Adam Booth doing there ?? to me this looks like this was set up and it backfired

If David Haye was only there commentating what was his trainer Adam Booth doing there ?? to me this looks like this was set up and it backfired

Booth was the co commentator on 5 live, i think haye was commentating for an american channel.

Very rarely would I want a british boxer not to win a fight, but after I saw Chisora slap Vitali, I wanted nothing more then Chisora to get embarrassed. How Vitali managed to keep his cool during that I will never know, he was embarrassed in front of the cameras, and must of been so tempted to hit him, well done Vitali, a true sportsmen who lets his talent do the talking, and not his big mouth like many british sportsmen.

Archived