Glicks interview

Gaspode

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renewal prices were announced in feb last season too and the one before that.

The vouchers are given to all who renew not just those paying in full

Offering payment in installments means that the season ticket money won't actually be fully receiver until the Summer or October . No really increasing cash flow is it

So your saying that derby receive no money before April off anyone has renewed, the lad who sat next to me paid for his on monthly installments and had to pay some money, another bloke who comes in the pub paid for his straight from the bank, are these 2 the only ones that have put money into Derbys bank account?

There is a deposit to pay which is about 10% if you pay by 8 installments then no more to pay until April and 25% if you pay in 4 installments.

This is no different to previous seasons and creates less cash in than insisting on payment in full.

Did you complain when PG abd the LOG created the early bird renewal scheme to generate cash flow.

So are you saying there has or hasn't been a positive effect on cash flow, I'm confused as if you don't have to pay anything until April I shall go down and get my renewed straight away?

I also thought you had to pay an interest fee on this 4/8 month payment plan that was offered last year, has this changed?

No more of an effect on cash flow than in previous seasons, yet this cash flow argument didn't surface in the past. New Stick with which to beat?

The four month plan is interest free.

The 8 month plan does have interest.

Oh and I did say that a deposit is paid now and then installments from April so yes you do pay a little bit up front or you can choose to pay in full

I apologise, I didn't know that they had asked for renewals before in February, a whole 4 months before the season that glick had said we would be challenging for the top 6 had finished.

I was only wondering why given that I am still enjoying and hoping for a challenge at the top of the league, why our chairman had decided to sell tickets for next season so early, are we saying that everyone at the club has given up on any possibility of us getting promoted because iif this happened he could justify an increase in st prices.

As I said I didn't know that feb was the normal month for renewing, now you pointed that out I stand corrected.

I apologise, I didn't know that they had asked for renewals before in February, a whole 4 months before the season that glick had said we would be challenging for the top 6 had finished.

I was only wondering why given that I am still enjoying and hoping for a challenge at the top of the league, why our chairman had decided to sell tickets for next season so early, are we saying that everyone at the club has given up on any possibility of us getting promoted because iif this happened he could justify an increase in st prices.

As I said I didn't know that feb was the normal month for renewing, now you pointed that out I stand corrected.

No worries.

It was the same when we got promoted last time - ticket prices fixed early and honoured after we got promoted.

At least we def know that Addidas will not be the club kit sponsor. There is no way they would be giving so much stuff away as they are. I brought my ticket along with my 7yr old son. Get two shirt vouchers and 2 x £50 vouchers. Been to shop today and got god quality kit and spent £20 for approx £180 worth.

Now they know that at the end of the seasn the kit left will have lost value in shop so may as well use this opportunity to entice fans to buy early and commit.

I am pleased as I could not afford the items I got today and the club have given it to me thanks

At least we def know that Addidas will not be the club kit sponsor. There is no way they would be giving so much stuff away as they are. I brought my ticket along with my 7yr old son. Get two shirt vouchers and 2 x £50 vouchers. Been to shop today and got god quality kit and spent £20 for approx £180 worth.

Now they know that at the end of the seasn the kit left will have lost value in shop so may as well use this opportunity to entice fans to buy early and commit.

I am pleased as I could not afford the items I got today and the club have given it to me thanks

Happy that you got a good bargain. Hope that you are right and we get a new kit sponsor.

Please say you are taking the mick, NC has said that a few times this year?

Did you go? I ask because it is pefectly true that for 20 mins or so either side of half time we had a lot of possession and St Mary's was quiet. A lot on here thrive on making a drama out of a crisis. Nobody wants to lose 4-0 but they scored two very good goals and we conceded two very bad goals. It's not good. It's not encouraging but it's not as bad as some would say. Billy Sharp by the way was taken off early and generally he was rubbish. Never a £2million striker.

Archived