Glicks interview

Gaspode

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are going to sign a striker for next season can we do it now to give him time to recover from his injuries?

Don't be ridiculous. Any more signings need to be balanced by several outgoings or we'll end up like Pompey. Clubs everywhere are dropping out of existence don't you know?? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Don't be ridiculous. Any more signings need to be balanced by several outgoings or we'll end up like Pompey. Clubs everywhere are dropping out of existence don't you know?? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I would hate to be in the position of southampton, west ham, man city etc, all these clubs spending money. They will all be bust soon and there will only be us left in the league

The scare mongering by some fans is pathetic, if people can't see the difference between sensible investment and spending what West Ham and Rangers have then I suspect they have had a lobotomy. We aren't going anywhere fast and I really dislike that, realistically we aren't relegation contenders, and we aren't good enough for the playoffs and we won't be for a few seasons.

I suspect the decision to hike the season ticket price came about a month ago when we were on a good run. I bet they're regretting it now! Funny thing is despite all the spin from the top, the management, players and most fans have known all season that this is a midtable squad and no more. Glick won't be believed this year after the lies of recent close seasons.

Season ticket sales have dropped slightly since relegation but that is to be expected, especially in the current climate

I for one have heard no spin from the club designed to get people to renew. No we will sign players etc... Just a telling silence

Really? Which time?

This one that he is asking for renewals in feb then I'm guessing, Which lets not forget is either an attempt to gauge how many we will get or an attempt to increase the cash flow.

He has no need to give any spin for this one, as this is for the loyal fans, who get a voucher and a ticket for the reward, it's the April one where once again the spin will come out, have you forgot last season and our top 6 challenge, or don't that count?

Renewal prices were announced in feb last season too and the one before that.

The vouchers are given to all who renew not just those paying in full

Offering payment in installments means that the season ticket money won't actually be fully received until the Summer or October . Not really increasing cash flow is it

Archived