Southampton v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This season is starting to look so predictable, how many games will we win before the end of the season? We always finish ***** and end up in a relegation dogfight. I'm on the verge of joining the ermmm clough out brigade. So negative, so depressing, sort it out.

I'm at the same stage as you. I'm close to joining the Clough Out brigade too. Don't know how much more I can honestly take...

4-0 saints!!

Few prediction points gained here!! On the march!!

But on a serious note, that is the difference between a team/board that has ambition and one that just wants to penny pinch!!

We are boring to watch ( bar Pompey and forest away) and show no attacking ambition, we have no midfielder that can control a game and I feel we need investment and soon!!

There was a great following of over 1000 today and we deserve better than the tripe we are being served game after game,

It's not good enough!! Not by a long way

Typical clough inspired performance.

Southampton are a genuinely exciting young team and we unfortunately are the result of a 3 year (still ongoing?) cost cutting exercise!

In footballing terms, the difference is huge.

All clough has done in 3 years is get rid of the highest earners at the club and replaced them with players who will accept less regardless of their footballing talent.

My mother could have done that.

10 years at burton with 1 good year? - Thats 9 bad years, or 90% bad and 10% good.

Truly woeful times ahead.

Few prediction points gained here!! On the march!!

But on a serious note, that is the difference between a team/board that has ambition and one that just wants to penny pinch!!

We are boring to watch ( bar Pompey and forest away) and show no attacking ambition, we have no midfielder that can control a game and I feel we need investment and soon!!

There was a great following of over 1000 today and we deserve better than the tripe we are being served game after game,

It's not good enough!! Not by a long way

Don't forget Southampton sold a player for £12,000,000+ in the summer!

Typical clough inspired performance.

Southampton are a genuinely exciting young team and we unfortunately are the result of a 3 year (still ongoing?) cost cutting exercise!

In footballing terms, the difference is huge.

All clough has done in 3 years is get rid of the highest earners at the club and replaced them with players who will accept less regardless of their footballing talent.

My mother could have done that.

10 years at burton with 1 good year? - Thats 9 bad years, or 90% bad and 10% good.

Truly woeful times ahead.

He got Burton promoted twice so how is that one bad year?

The year before he left he got them into the play-offs.

He improved their position every season he was in charge.

Don't diss Nige for doing a bad job at Burton just because you're an idiot.

You do though, have my approval to diss him for his time at Derby. Ha

I do fear for Nigel. Alot of fans are gonna turn on him very soon. Doesn't help that we're playing the worst I've seen us play for a while. All that heart and desire as just gone from the team. We just seem to be tired all of a sudden, needing some fresh legs I think abit of rotation if possible.

I do fear for Nigel. Alot of fans are gonna turn on him very soon. Doesn't help that we're playing the worst I've seen us play for a while. All that heart and desire as just gone from the team. We just seem to be tired all of a sudden, needing some fresh legs a feel, abit of rotation if possible.

And perhaps some quality? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

This season is starting to look so predictable, how many games will we win before the end of the season? We always finish ***** and end up in a relegation dogfight. I'm on the verge of joining the ermmm clough out brigade. So negative, so depressing, sort it out.

Agreed.

Things are stacking up for me. Was a massive fan of his due to his connections and felt sorry for him being charged with cleaning up after Jewell.

Now, we lack ambition on and off the pitch. 0-0 draws and an ok bank balance are supposed to keep us happy?

The atmosphere v Reading is a perfect indication of where we're heading.

Zzz

He got Burton promoted twice so how is that one bad year?

The year before he left he got them into the play-offs.

He improved their position every season he was in charge.

Don't diss Nige for doing a bad job at Burton just because you're an idiot.

You do though, have my approval to diss him for his time at Derby. Ha

The year on year progression at Burton is a myth. There are two seasons where Burton finished in a lower league position than the seasom before.

Archived