The Missus or Derby County?

David

The Missus or Derby?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best of both worlds get a bird thats bang into the rams / football then you can take her along if she's not a rams fan but is a footy fan she'll understand why your going to the game

Kind of glad that my missus isn't into ( or "hates") football. Good to have separate interests, some of my mates missus go along to the football and it ruins it for them

Kind of glad that my missus isn't into ( or "hates") football. Good to have separate interests, some of my mates missus go along to the football and it ruins it for them

Why would it ruin it for them?

Glad mine aint into football, also wouldnt feel right, you know, foookin a Derby fan, however I can tell thee it is rather pleasent fookin a florest fan while her florist supporting imbred tvat of a boyfriend is at work, something I use to do in my past!

Hope you washed it afterwards!

It just does- obviously down to the relationship that they have with their missus but you can tell that the missus is only there to keep their eyes on the fella and not for the football. I personally like having an interest away from the other half as it gives me something to bore her with when I get home!

Mrs birthday is 28th dec n last year well 2010 really but last season before the fixtures I booked her a surprise few days at a swanky Oxford street hotel ( go on 27th come back on 30th) for her 30th birthday nice show booked for the 28th too,

Then the fixtures came out... Forest away 28/12.... Was gutted, her mum knew I had booked a trip as I mentioned about having kids for us so couldn't get out of it,

Then by pure luck it got changed to the 29th game on!! Boxing day came n I told her we going away the next day till the 29th took her to London spent a fortune on her and really wooed her, we had a great few days and got the 11am train home as I told her we had to get that train cos we get free passes via my work, gets to derby station and gave the wife a kiss n said I'm off to the match!! N off I went,

Had to go and check out without the wife n explain to the reception of hotel that we had to return home early and not to worry about the extra day I paid for but they gave me £80 back for the night we wasn't staying (50%) which was nice!!

To this day she doesn't know I booked that extra night but does now know we could of jumped on any train, n still teases how we cut her birthday trip short for derby county!

We lost 5-2!! Worst day ever!

because men like to act like kids, tell sexist jokes, leer at the barmaid, laugh at old stories of fighting and shagging and drink too much beer.

Allegedly..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mellow:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Archived