Capello's Resigned

Saunders89

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing how a manager who recently beat the world champions is portrayed as a clueless idiot by the media and the idiots who believe everything a two bob hack writes.

Yes he did, in a friendly. I don't think people think he is clueless but maybe some people want something different from south Africa. Anyway he has resigned so it was his decision, no one forced him

I tell you who would be the best.....Neil Warnock. Perfect.

I've been following the thread about your rotten luck over the postponement of Sundays' game and really feel sorry for you and your mates. However, suggesting Colin W is asking for an awful lot of goodwill 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Just a funny feeling, don't think arry will do it till after the euros so think someone will do it until then, think shearer is a fans favorite do just got that lil feeling

Why on earth would Shearer be a fans favourite? He has little or no experience. We have the Euro's coming up we need a steadying hand from an experienced manager. I cannot see any further than Harry Rednapp even if he did it on a part-time basis until the end of the season.

The equally important factor is that what on Earth were the suits in the FA thinking of in undermining the England manager in this manner. I am not a Terry fan, I think he is over arrogant considering his limited skill, but the decision on captain should be the managers and the managers alone.

Why on earth would Shearer be a fans favourite? He has little or no experience. We have the Euro's coming up we need a steadying hand from an experienced manager. I cannot see any further than Harry Rednapp even if he did it on a part-time basis until the end of the season.

The equally important factor is that what on Earth were the suits in the FA thinking of in undermining the England manager in this manner. I am not a Terry fan, I think he is over arrogant considering his limited skill, but the decision on captain should be the managers and the managers alone.

Agree entirely, there are alot more experienced managers out there currently out of work who could do the job on a part time basis.

Also agree with what you say about the FA, I personally think they stopped one step short of doing the right thing by expelling Terry from the England squad completely. In fairness Capello has always emphasised that he does not see England captain as an important role so maybe he is using the excuse to get away from the fact that he has been unable to assemble a squad that will compete on the big stage.

Football people seem to want Redknapp so that is good enough for me....unfortunately that probably means he is last on the list of the incompetent buffoons who actually choose who gets the job!

Just placed a tinsy bet on Roy Hodgson based on the fact that the 'buffoons' as you aptly call them will be too nervous of employing 'arry.

Archived