Ok, getting nervous...

Barman

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even if 10cms of snow did fall- which it won't- its f all anyway! I went away last weekend up north and there was **** loads of snow about, asked the girl at the hotel if it caused any disruption and she laughed at me and said I must be a long way from home as it is often like that and people just get on with it! Although she was being a cheeky cow you have to wonder how scandinavia cope, which they do, admirably with no problems

More chance of it being abandonned than called off. We'll comfortably cope with the overnight stuff, just need to avoid a heavy snowfall during the ninety minutes. No doubt we'll be 6-0 up, and someone like Stuart sausagetwell will call it off with 6 minutes to go.

Its not the snow on the pitch thats the problem, its around the concourse outsde , health & safety an all that ,we had a game called off last season (or was it the one before ) because of snow on the concourse around the outside of the ground, thats my worry , police tend to get jittery abouts hundreds or cars and feet fighting their way through it

Its not the snow on the pitch thats the problem, its around the concourse outsde , health & safety an all that ,we had a game called off last season (or was it the one before ) because of snow on the concourse around the outside of the ground, thats my worry , police tend to get jittery abouts hundreds or cars and feet fighting their way through it

Do you mean the match held Boxing Day before last? We arrived ok and parked up to be told it was off cos a generator had packed up and WS didn't have any power. Don't think the snow was seen as a problem?

Archived