Clough doesn’t like foreigners, says Kaz

Day

Originally posted by beef;14252

I know this is just a derby county forum but i have to take issue with a statement like that! How is political correctness actually a bad thing? I can see how the over-enthusiastic policing of 'PC' causes many irritations but, surely, they are a small price to pay for all that has been achieved?

How can you argue against an idea that just strives for basic leves of courteousness and consideration for one another in society?

because PC sucks big time. People are no longer alowed freedom of speech, thought or action for fear of being jumped on by politically correct pr!cks who see offence and slights where none is intended!

I hope you aren't one of those woolly liberal thinkers that believe borders are welcome mats for the rest of the world, that kids sports are better non competitive and Tony Blair isn't a social disease?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by beef;14252

I know this is just a derby county forum but i have to take issue with a statement like that! How is political correctness actually a bad thing? I can see how the over-enthusiastic policing of 'PC' causes many irritations but, surely, they are a small price to pay for all that has been achieved?

How can you argue against an idea that just strives for basic leves of courteousness and consideration for one another in society?

That's a good point. We need a system of values that stops people calling each other mongs, spazzys etc because that's not right. It's just been taken to far though. There are too many people who want to find something that offends, if not themselves, someone else so they can complain to the BBC and make more things illegal. I think some people enjoy being offended, which sounds perverse but it's disturbingly true.

This is Nigel's reply - "I have got no problems with foreign players at allâ€Â.

“If they have got the right character and they want to fight tooth and nail for Derby County, we will have players whether they are Chinese, American, Spanish – anyone to help us get three points.â€Â

Well said Nigel... short, concise and a sly dig at Kaz and his lack of tooth and nail.

Accusations like these that stem more from sour grapes than from solid fact are a disgrace.

Just in case, Nigel should send a DVD of his highlights to help with the decision… especially as blank discs are so cheap nowadays.

Making an English school take down an George Cross flag because it may upset somebody is a good thing?

Printing every council form in every language possible and increasing our council taxes due to it, is acceptable?

I could go on, but I would be viewed as being a racist by some people.

If thinking that a player is useless because he is and not picking him in the team is racist, then we are all racist and should be dressed in white pointy hats if that's the case.

Well done Kaz. You could have left with dignity but you decided to embarrass yourself you silly prat. Good riddance.

Originally posted by Boyciniho;14267

Making an English school take down an George Cross flag because it may upset somebody is a good thing?

Printing every council form in every language possible and increasing our council taxes due to it, is acceptable?

I could go on, but I would be viewed as being a racist by some people.

boycie you are my new hero!and i now love you in a non homosexual way.

people who hide thier true feelings are going to get walked over , could we go over to pakistan say , and ask them to change all thier hospital signs into english for us , make a special room for our english christians to take prayers in???

dream on!!! the uk is fast becoming a laughing stock for people to milk our system dry whislt hiding behind a religion that causes nearly all the problems in the world today.

you may call me a racist ot politically incorrect, but i am a honest hard working person who has never sponged off the state , i have moved country and whilst im in this country i will take on the aussie ways and values, for as they say when in rome do as the romans do!!!

if only people did that in england it would become a great place to live again!

Well done Trigger, I assume that you are forced to drink cool lager and have lots of barbies eh?

Man love is cool with me, as long as my manhole is not interfered with. Sorry, Personhole.

I think we ought to be more acceptable of the people who come here to sponge off us. We could help by Giro'ing their benefits straight to their own countries rather than paying them in UK bank accounts. That would help wouldn't it?

plenty of cold beer and barbies over here m8,

good idea that in sending thier giro,s over seas to them,

but what about when 1 of thier relatives gets sick and decides to come over and bleed the n h s sysyem dry,i know what why dont we pay for thier airfare too?

cant get fairer than that eh?

anyway on a more serious note we are just going in to autumn over here its freezing 26-28 degrees everyday sorry for the pi** take , you ought to get over here and sample the convict culture ,oo[ps can i say convict?:eek:

Originally posted by GEM;14256

because PC sucks big time. People are no longer alowed freedom of speech, thought or action for fear of being jumped on by politically correct pr!cks who see offence and slights where none is intended!

I hope you aren't one of those woolly liberal thinkers that believe borders are welcome mats for the rest of the world, that kids sports are better non competitive and Tony Blair isn't a social disease?

No Gem, i'm not a 'wooly liberal', although i do hold liberal values. I can see that this argument comes down to semantics at the end of the day. Poiltical correctness is misunderstood by many people, from the right AND the left. Examples like the removal of the St George's flag from the school aren't political correct ones, they're what i referred to in my previous post as the over zealous (and ridiculous) policing of PC.

Archived