Clough doesn’t like foreigners, says Kaz

David

Clough doesn’t like foreigners, says Kaz

Przemyslaw Kazmierczak has accused boss Nigel Clough of discrimination and says he has no intention of remaining at Derby.

The Polish midfielder’s priority is to return to his parent club, Porto, after losing his place in The Rams’ starting line-up in January.

The 27-year-old fell out of favour at Pride Park after the arrival of Nigel Clough from Burton Albion, and he has attacked the manager by saying he does not like foreign players.

“I would love to return to Porto,” he told Mais Futebol.

“I was contacted by a director a few weeks ago and he asked me how I was, but right now we have to talk.

“I had been told that this manager did not like foreigners and it seems to be the truth. I have made up my mind - I want to leave. It is all over. I am leaving Derby County.

“I have no idea whether there is a place for me at Porto or not, that is why I must make it clear at the end of the month, but right now I dream of returning.”

[url=http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Football/2009/05/07/Championship-Kazmierczak-on-Clough/gnid-51907/]http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Footbal...ugh/gnid-51907/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

without wishing to sound too racist, i think the plight of the english game is due to too many foriegners in the football leagues

due you agree? or do you think im a racist?

no doubt some do-gooder who hugs tree,s will find offence with my post and report it to the muslim council of britain, or the gay society of england!:mad:

You racist bar steward!!

Only joking, but I do have to disagree with you, the plight of the English game is down to one thing £££££££, well two things maybe money and billionaire owners from Russia and Arab nations, then again three if you count agents.

Players have become to greedy, with the billionaire owners agents are advising the players they can ask for £150k a week or move to a club which will pay it. Look at players such as Wes Brown, fringe player at United and average at best was demanding around £60k pw and he got it. Other players will look at this and say I'm better than him I can ask for double and so on.

That is why the English game has gone up the spout in my opinion.

true david , but i honestly think the honesty of english football has been lost with too many foreigners in the game , just look at some of the soft tackles that go in and the person who has been fouled rolls over 5-6 times ,when did you ever see a grown man get kicked in the street roll over that many times , when did you ever see an english player gesticulate to the referee that he wanted a player booked?

true i am racist to a degree nothing to be proud of i know , but i do hold english beliefs in high stature, and anyone who does not like the english , or thier way of life should leave england!

i left england for a better life for my son, somewhere where he could have his own views on life etc , at least here he wont be dictated to by a religion ,or do -godders who think political correctness is the right way. what ever happened to free speach,?

i call a spade a spade and will always do so , if this offends then im sorry:rolleyes:

A huge amount of money has come in to the Premiership. Foreign players have flocked to this swimming pool of wealth that is being created by Russians and Arabs, to earn over £100k a week.

Preferring to have English players in your team over foreigners is not racist. It shows you are keen to develop homegrown talent.

It's always good to have some international players though.

Thanks Kaz. Thanks a bunch (of sour grapes). Goodbye.

ok brother boycie , you lead and i will follow, ps vicky i will give you the john terry 1, thats only because the foriegn innfluence has rubbed off on him, can you remember when we had home internationals?

england v jocks, taffs ,that was when english players were proud to pull on the great shirt and play with pride, nowadays all that concerns them is $$$$$$$ thats where it goes wrong!

cap the wages to a realistic level, or performance related pay, can you imagine that?

Too late and will never happen as Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea will kick up a fuss and threaten to leave and join a Super League. Fifa or Uefa who ever is in charge needs to slap on a global wage cap on all football clubs and block any move for a Super League setup.

Let them leave our countrys league.

Lets see the fans travel all over europe every other saturday.

Lets see how they like it when there not the best league team in England anymore.

Lets see our top league competative again.

Originally posted by trigger;14142

do -godders who think political correctness is the right way. what ever happened to free speach?

I know this is just a derby county forum but i have to take issue with a statement like that! How is political correctness actually a bad thing? I can see how the over-enthusiastic policing of 'PC' causes many irritations but, surely, they are a small price to pay for all that has been achieved?

How can you argue against an idea that just strives for basic leves of courteousness and consideration for one another in society?

Archived