Billy Davies

David

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the right answer MM

Being a young Derby fan, you are able to live for today and the future, and remember a lot of senior DCFC fans that do remember the Derby glory minutes and the Forest glory hours are green with envy.

You young fans can live without that milestone round your neck.

Ipt divides the teams IN THE lEAGUE, DCFC holders of the BC Trophy and 5,000 average more home fans. GREAT

froggg, no nightmares what will be will be, I've watched football for along long time. I study football, and believe you me when we were in the depths of League, with no football no hope and rubbish players I had nightmares regular, be warned they are not nice, and you may have to try them soon lol

Today threadbare squad 3 points of relegation losing in a Cup Tie by the odd goal, and lots of positives to see.

Gonna be good, just remember who told you!

Originally posted by 4 ever ram;1094

it says quite clearly, derbycountyfansonline.:mad:

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

OTHER FOOTBALL

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

OTHER FOOTBALL

Originally posted by Red Elvis;1123

EXACTLY!

And I have not been a WUM on here!

I know where I'm not welcome. Not fair this Forum World, its not my fault that I am descent human being that supports the greatest team in East Midlands Eternally

I always knew you were a closet Ram!!, get rid of that Red Dog avatar now and get a Sheep up there!

Have just signed up here. Hello. I have some gossip and being a woman, want to share it with you all.

The other night, (before game at Florist), I was watching a Billy Davies interview (don't ask me where or when) and I laughed and said, "looks like someones already given him a black eye, that didn't take long". Thought no more of it.

Today, someone has told me that one of the Florist players hit Billy Davies the other week, (before his non attendance at Pride Park) because BD was slagging off the younger players (not first team), saying they were rubbish and he would never pick them.

Don't know how much truth is in this but if Pear Tree can try and find a picci or video of him between the two Derby - Florist matches, it may help. Come on Pear Tree, I know you can do it.

If? what's this "If"?

You're talking about our PTR. Master picture editor.

Stand back, and await a minor miracle.

Drum roll please................................

(Welcome by the way).......................

..................................................... where is he?

Archived