Billy Davies

David

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOL

Sooner or later

Bet you wasn't thinking that after 30mins!

Ran out of steam, short in numbers.

Great Cup Tie

Still pleased with the Forest Fooball 30 mins only,

could have been 5-5 4-4.

Its the League that matters, isn't it?

Enjoy, every Red Dog will have his day!

SOL:)

Well done Commons for the determination in wanting to score, not happy with a supposed Forest Fan celebrating like that though:mad:

To be fair I thought his celebration was quite toned down, he only slid on his arse and sat there waiting for his onions on his burger. If you read the match thread you will see I was slightly miffed at our performance in the first few pages, don't read any further past half time, you won't like it

You could tell he was out to prove a point, to the fans and the club most likely, a kind of look at what you lost! Why he couldnt perform like that at PP in the league game I'l never know, apparently Savage gave him some tips on how to deal with the crowd.

I did, great cup tie!

Gutted but understanding of the threadbare squad, the experience took over, and could of been 4-4 5-5, glad it wasn't Flocking freezing and need the players to concentrate on League, but I know we had you worried;)

Feb 21st is our day, I can feel it, I believe DESTINY

DOM DOM DOM DOM DOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

C'mon, if Savage was in a red shirt waving a forest scarf around you'd love him. I think someone told him just to annoy home fans, he tried wind them up all game. What did you think of Commons joining in with the "he plays on the left..." thing?

Archived