Florest Home Ticket Sales

AndyB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it you went home at half time

No i did'nt.. They just did'nt play well.. So what if they played good in the second half and got two goals.. Barnsley were all over us.. I'll admit it was good, but that was quite bad play in the first half..

The free kick was a cracker tho 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

It was 45 mins and at least it was not against Forest. The second half was a lot better and if we take that half (not the first although we will still beat them playing like that) into the game I am looking forward to it.

I am taping the game and going. If you want a ticket their end apparently going to be bare. They can not sell their allocation. No matter what or how we are playing (look at last year) least we fill their poxy away section and support the team.

Role on Sunday and if it snows will not be happy especially if I am unable to get there and the game goes ahead

wont be going to this.. I'll be going to watch Matlock instead since i just cant afford another after the ***** that we played at Oakwell >.<

I guess if you hadn't got your ticket before Tuesday you were not that bothered anyway. Perhaps a good thing because we need need as many passionate fans in the ground as possible, not the part timers.

No i did'nt.. They just did'nt play well.. So what if they played good in the second half and got two goals.. Barnsley were all over us.. I'll admit it was good, but that was quite bad play in the first half..

The free kick was a cracker tho 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Lol! Make your mind up!

I'm confused.

First half was terrible but the second half we were unlucky not to come away with a point. It was the classic game of two halfs, a few Tykes fans were shocked how the match changed in the second half and were sure that they were going to crumble once our first had gone in.

Of all games to get to though, surely if you had a choice you would take the one on Sunday over a midweek trip to Oakwell. It's this that I can't understand, it just doesn't make any sense.

I guess if you hadn't got your ticket before Tuesday you were not that bothered anyway. Perhaps a good thing because we need need as many passionate fans in the ground as possible, not the part timers.

Pretty sure someone who travelled to Barnsley on a Tuesday night cannot be described as a part timer.

He said he can't afford to go.

He says he 'cant afford another after the ***** that we played at Oakwell'. So if we had played better at Oakwell he would have found the money otherwise why did he simply say he could not afford to go.

To me he is saying his money is better spent watching Matlock. This is the biggest home game for most Rams fans and most would make sure they were at Pride Park if they possibly could.

Neon is obviously not 'most'.

He says he 'cant afford another after the ***** that we played at Oakwell'. So if we had played better at Oakwell he would have found the money otherwise why did he simply say he could not afford to go.

To me he is saying his money is better spent watching Matlock. This is the biggest home game for most Rams fans and most would make sure they were at Pride Park if they possibly could.

Neon is obviously not 'most'.

I interperated it as being "After the Oakwell trip, where we played rubbish, I can't afford to go".

Whatever.

My bad, as dick-heads say.

I interperated it as being "After the Oakwell trip, where we played rubbish, I can't afford to go".

Whatever.

My bad, as dick-heads say.

Lol its all about interpretation, that's what keeps it interesting sometimes. I'm actually quite relaxed about the game on Sunday. I desperately want us to win because it will be the final nail between us this season. If we lose at least we have already beat them away with ten men and they will be still be in the bottom 3. I'm really still up for it though and I know my teenage kids are really worked up for this one.

Got the father in law a ticket today (5pm).

There are 10 seats in the SW upper and then a few single seats around the ground. The guy in ticket office said he'd be suprised if there are any left by tmoz.

UTR. Poor show by Forest. Championship relegation zone is hardly the end of the world.

Archived