Florest Home Ticket Sales

AndyB

Makes me laugh that you don't mention the age of your grandson, I'm waiting for the punchline where he is 30yrs old and a kung fu master. It's possible you won't be able to do a full lap around the stadium, but there is very little at that far end anyway. You'll be fine though.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Forest's massive away support... and they're struggling to sell out! I canna believe it, looks like our average away attendance, whilst very poor for a club of our stature, is infact better than theirs 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> we're miles ahead on the standings, and I thought this game would be their saving grace but looks like they'll be 1000+ down on what we took to their place!

It seems our fans are being a little silly of late, we had one fan ejected and season ticket removed form him for e-mailing something obscene to our owners company address. Although having had dealings with him on other forums in the past it doesn't surprise me that he has been.

Archived