How many NC signings have been sold?

WilkoRam

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Addison has not been sold and had his contract extended. Looking at how the club is currently working if they did not want him he would have gone, had his contract cancelled not extended. Also Addison was not a Clough signing

Croft on loan, Martin sold, Moxey sold, and Cywka on his way out.

Addison has not been sold and had his contract extended. Looking at how the club is currently working if they did not want him he would have gone, had his contract cancelled not extended. Also Addison was not a Clough signing

This Addison statement raises an interesting point.

If NC offers a player a contract extension but did not bring that player to the club does that mean he should not be considered a Clough player/signing.

I say no, if Clough offers them a contract it is the same as signing them. If you don't want them don't keep them.

So add Bywater and Pearson to the list. Also Ben Pringle and Michael Boulding 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

You misunderstand me, or maybe I explained badly. Just saying that the two are rumoured to be gone (Cywka more likely hopefully Addison not) and I would be upset about both.

Archived