Sol Campbell

EpidemicRam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What coaching experience (if any) does he have?

Messi doesn't have any but I'd have him as a coach. (bad example)

What Sol Campbell does have his a very high reputation in the game, and would give some of the young kids something to aspire to. Also, if you had the choice of playing for Derby under the guidance of Sol Campbell or say Sheffield Wednesday under Joe Bloggs who would you pick?

When I first saw the title of this thread I was like wtf ?? Noooo

Then I read the link, maybe a coaching role would be good for him here and he has played/ trained under some of the greatest managers around so would of picked up a thing or two, maybe he could be the father figure off field for younger players to aspire to, could also help in future signings with his contacts he has picked up, and if barker, shackell get injured he could provide cover or cove jake b if needed,

Id be quite happy with this if it was true, more for the off field than the on field impact!!

Also wasn't he a few years ago ALLEDEGLY involved in so sleazy sex scam or summat??

After jewell and Billy's he would fit in!!!!

think Nige's figuring costs out,wether he can afford Campbells, McGugans and Messi's wages. they should be signed before the end of the week.

I'm messi -at least that's what the wife says - and 'fat lazy ****' - but i've never heard of him. i think he plays abroad.

Archived