Boycies scouting network, in association with the The football league show.

Boycie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes maybe he is playing well, but, I am scouting for our team, we have theo, who is better than that boy,

And, it's Boycies scouting thread, take thee hook an sling it!!

Ambrose and Kebe. £2million well spent.

It'll improve our team atm.

If anyone at Derby want to pay me for my scouting notes, then PM me and I'll give bank details.

( no Nigerian princes need contact me thanks )

Down with authority!

But, the thing about Ambrose, when we're away from home and we need to grind out a 0 - 0 draw, he's useless. Commands a high wage, probably.

You can't keep shopping at pound world, sometimes you need to wander round Wilkos.

Yes maybe he is playing well, but, I am scouting for our team, we have theo, who is better than that boy,

And, it's Boycies scouting thread, take thee hook an sling it!!

Ambrose and Kebe. £2million well spent.

It'll improve our team atm.

If anyone at Derby want to pay me for my scouting notes, then PM me and I'll give bank details.

( no Nigerian princes need contact me thanks )

Hello Saaar

I am ringing from your football club, where I understand you have been doing the very good scouting. For this I would like to pay you some cash, the sum of 80,000 Nigerian Dollars. All I need is your bank account details and sort code. PM me 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Hello Saaar

I am ringing from your football club, where I understand you have been doing the very good scouting. For this I would like to pay you some cash, the sum of 80,000 Nigerian Dollars. All I need is your bank account details and sort code. PM me 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Sweet baby Jesus of Nazaruth

I was after him in my first season but i couldn't meet his wage demands so his agent fuked me off.

Signed him from Peterborough for Wednesday for 1.9million in my second season, took a while to get settled in but then fired on all cylinders.

And Boycie so far your scouting network consists of one player, think you need help fella!

Archived