Callum 'I just need to keep doing what I'm doing' Ball

Duracell

I wasn't criticising him at all, just his interview amused me.

We all know he just needs to keep doing what he's doing.

Seemed like a genuine lad from his interview - much like Barker, O'Brien, Bryson...any of the squad in fact. We seem to have a squad of pretty nice fellas.

I'd rather have a drink with Frankie Fielding than Stephen Bywater.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't criticising him at all, just his interview amused me.

We all know he just needs to keep doing what he's doing.

Seemed like a genuine lad from his interview - much like Barker, O'Brien, Bryson...any of the squad in fact. We seem to have a squad of pretty nice fellas.

I'd rather have a drink with Frankie Fielding than Stephen Bywater.

And such characters are what clough is deliberately looking for. Good on him i say.

They are an 'honest' bunch - what is pleasing is they are working for/with each other and they know how to look after themselves.

The most amusing thing about the ball interview, was bloomers comments immediately saying he's obviously level headed.

Despite the fact Ball showed how much in cuckoo land he is.

Thinks we will finish 2nd.

Thinks we can beat anyone right now, despite the fact we didnt look close to scoring until his shot.

Thinks we actually deserved to win yesterday against a team who sit bottom with no away wins and who obviously outplayed us.

The most amusing thing about the ball interview, was bloomers comments immediately saying he's obviously level headed.

Thinks we can beat anyone right now, despite the fact we didnt look close to scoring until his shot.

Thinks we actually deserved to win yesterday against a team who sit bottom with no away wins and who obviously outplayed us.

Did you go to the game? Coventry gave a good account of themselves and I wish them all the best for season- especially if that makes Forest struggle further. Outplayed us? Really? Granted it was a fairly close game but we were not outplayed, as the highlights and stats will show. Why do some fans think that we should be winning 4 or 5 nil every game against lower teams? If you want that go and support one of the 3 teams in Scotland.

He didn't say he thought we will finish 2nd - he said we could push on for it. Still optimistic but its different.

We can't beat anyone? See I'm absolutely certain we beat West Ham.

Archived