RT Meeting With Glick

Stive Pesley

Unfortunately Glick's spin at season ticket time is designed to sell season tickets rather than keeping the fans up to date with the real goings on at the club. We've been lied to too often and I suspect unless we have an amazing run in the 2nd half of the season we'll lose even more season ticket holders this summer.

If you support your local club a season ticket is a fantastic way to go and watch matches at a VERY reasonable price. You shouldn't need "spin". Not sure of the lies bit. What do you mean?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have a season ticket next season barring a dramatic decline in personal finances. But this is because I support my team and enjoy the day out with my mates. Not because I support this board. The lying? Have a look at the sh1te spouted by Glick every March April when season tickets go on sale and compare it to what actually happens the following few months!

Ward to Leicester just media talk?

According to Mirror its prompted the club to up his wages and we are about to offer him a new contract next month. I assume it will be taking up the one year option the club has too

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Derby-to-reward-Leicester-target-Jamie-Ward-with-new-contract-article853477.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I can understand where you are coming from (heart thinking)

But we must not gamble with our financial stability with no assurity of promotion (head thinking)

If you were a Leicester supporter you would be 'cock a hoop' with the amount of investment in the squad - however when they fail to go up this year - struggle next season, go into administration and end up in League 1 or even worse doing a Plymouth - then you would not be so happy

It's a gamble either way. On the flipside, how are we going to feel if we end up missing out by a point, after falling foul of an injury crisis? And let's face it, we're prone to injury crises! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Archived